Friday, October 10, 2014

It's All Fun and Games Till SomeCat Pees in the New Bed!


 JB:  Very exciting.....mom got me a new wool bed to snuggle in for the winter! 

 JB:  Chestah!!!!!!!  What are you doing?  Mom only just unpacked my new bed 1 minute ago and you are PEEING in it!!!!
Chester:  I know, but the smell of the catnip chick-hen and catnip candy corn is so tantalizing, it makes me want to PEE!!!!
JB:  That is just WRONG!!

 Gaia:  I'm high from this chick-hen leg and candy corn!

 JB:  My fancy new snuggly wool bed, and Chester PEED in it.  I find this offensive!

Gaia:  I find this new bed and chick-hen leg FABULOUS!  

 Armani:  Did SomeCat say CHICK-HEN LEG??

 Armani:  I think I look doodalicious in this fancy new bed. 

 JB:  That was supposed to be my new bed.  Just sayin.
Armani:  Mom should order another one for you.
JB:  This is just wrong.


10 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

OH. MY. COD!!! That is SOOOO Wrong!!!

The Florida Furkids

BeadedTail said...

OH MY COD!!!! Armani is SO doodalicious!!!! *swoon*

Marie Flutterby said...

What a cheeky pants kitty but, oh so adorable! lol ♥

Just Fluttering Around

Brian said...

Oh no! I think you need more beds!

Georgia and Julie said...

Wowzers!!!!!!!
Chester pees in it and all the other cats sleep in it?
Hope you actually get a chance to enjoy it, or better yet, get some new ones ;)
It does look mighty cool :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Angel and Kirby said...

I guess the others do not mind sleeping in pee! It is so wrong on many levels!

The Island Cats said...

Oh JB! That IS so wrong. Let the other cats have the pee bed...you better get a new one.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Considering that Chester peed in your just-arrived bed, JB, I think you deserve a new one - let Armani have the peed-in one!

meowmeowmans said...

Dang, that IS wrong. Maybe Mom should get you all your own beds.

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Ran over to see what you were up to ... hmm we think there should be loads of beds like that so no peeing goes on lol
Been away from bloggie so long we forgot how to work it :D
but still barking loud ... well sometimes xx