Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Gotcha Day! - Celebrating 13 years with my Mom!

 Today is a very special day for me and my mom.  I came to live with my mom 13 years ago today!  Mom does not have so many pictures of me when I was a baby, but this is one of her favorites.

 I have grown into a very beautiful LadyCat.  Today I will spend my day looking cute and lounging around.

 A little toe-picking might be in order too!

 Hey Charli, this is not your day, it is mine!  Stop trying to steal my spotlight!

It has been a fantastic 13 years.  My mom and I would not trade it for the world! 
Happy Gotcha day to Moi!  These 13 years have been the best of my life, and my mom's life too!
~JB

18 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

Happy Gotcha Day, gorgeous!

Fuzzy Tales said...

The happiest of Gotcha Days to you! We're glad you've had these wonderful years in your forever home, and wish you so many more to come!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy gotcha day, JB! You sure did gotcha yourself a wonderful and loving home. You and your Mom sure are lucky to have found each other. :) We hope you have a super special day, and here's wishing you may, many more. :) Hugs!

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Gotcha Day JB!!! We think you were a cutie patootie kitten and grew into a beautiful ladycat!!

The Florida Furkids

Random Felines said...

Happy Gotcha Day beautiful girl!!!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Happy gotcha day, JB! You are only a couple of months older than Binga!

BeadedTail said...

Happy Gotcha Day JB! You were such a cute baby and you're a very beautiful ladycat! We hope you are having a pawesome day!

Meg & Quill said...

A very happy Gotcha Day to you friend!!

Ginger Jasper said...

Happy Gotcha day sweet JB have a great day.. Hugs GJ x

Brian said...

Happy Gotcha Day JB!!!!

The Island Cats said...

Happy Gotcha Day, JB! oxoxox

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Happy Gotcha Day, JB! May you have many more happy years with your family!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Sweet JB! You get more and more beautiful with each passing month!

Purrs,
The Chans

cwcwccw said...

Happy Gotcha Day JB!!!!!

joanne
jane
jill
johnny
jayboy
jasmine
capu
danny boy from Singapore

Katnip Lounge said...

We are late late LATE...but we want to say Happy Gotcha Day, JB!

Julia Williams said...

Happy Belated Gotcha Day!! So happy you have such a nice furever home!

Grrreta: Ambrose, Clarence, Teddi, Baskin, and Abner said...

Happy (belated) Gotcha Day!

Anita said...

Happy Gotcha Day, my furriend!!!