Friday, August 9, 2013

Doodalicious & Sugar-Free!

 It's me, Armani, and I have news to report!  Last night, mom tested my blood and it was at 100 BG.  It has been steady in the very low 100's for months now.  Mom decided to not give me my medicine (insulin) last night, for the very first time.  This morning I tested at only 118!  Mom gave me about a half a unit of medicine this morning, and will test me again tonight.

I have been eating lots of protein like chick-hen, which is good for diabetics and for all cats.

I have been exercising and grooming myself every day for the LadyCats!

And I have been getting my beauty sleep!

I am super doodalicious and sugar-free!  
To the LadyCats, I am still as sweet as ever for you, so don't worry!
~Armani

12 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

That is GREAT news, Armani! I knew that a proper diet would go a long way to help get that number down! Chicken rules - I had some last night!

Marg said...

Armani, you are so very handsome. And great news that your diabetes is doing so well. Diet really does help. Keep up the good work. Hope you have a great week end. Give Mister our best. Take care.

BeadedTail said...

Armani, you are just so doodalicious and of course naturally sweet! We're dreaming of your sweet chik-hen scented kisses!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....awesum mews bout yur numbers...

noe commint on de burd...

:)

hope everee one haza grate flounder filled week oh end !!!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

You are such a STAR, Armani!!!

Purrs,
The Chans

Fuzzy Tales said...

This is super news! We wonder if diet could eliminate the need for insulin altogether. We don't know anything about feline diabetes though. We sure hope your numbers continue to be good!

The Florida Furkids said...

That's great news!!! We know you're as sweet and doodalicious as ever!! We're laffin @ the Beaded Tail girls comment about chick-hen scented kisses!!

The Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

Armani, that is such great news! Keep it up!!

meowmeowmans said...

Woohoo! That is some SWEET (but not sugary, of course) news, Armani! Way to go!!!

Tillie and Georgia said...

WooHoo!!! That is pawsome news!
You certainly know how to look after yourself. You are looking SO good ;)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

Angel and Kirby said...

You are still sweet and handsome!

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's great news Armani. You'll always be sweet in our eyes.