Saturday, June 8, 2013

It's All in the Teck-neek and the Meowling!

 I am very busy again this morning.  It is all in the teck-neek!  Mom heard me coming again so she tried to document for you this important task I do every day with my red mousies!

Here I am coming from the bedroom, ready for action, **meowling** all the way!

 When mom is in the kitchen, it is important to bring the mousies there.  Here I am getting closer!
**meowling, meowling**

 I must place the red mousie just so, in front of mom.  
**meowling, meowling**

 Sometimes I get anxious if mom does not recognize my good work right away.
**meowling, meowling**

When mom tells me a dun good, I calm down, and stop **meowling**.

It's all in the teck-neek and the **meowling**.
~JB

11 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Good job JB! Raz carries his toys around and makes sure Mom sees them too.

The Florida Furkids

Sweet Purrfections said...

Great job! Truffle likes to do that to Mom Paula>

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Boodie does that with her favorite toys too - except she does not bring them to my human. She keeps them to herself!

BeadedTail said...

JB, you have purrfect teck-neek! You're so beautiful too! I take my mousies to my mommy too and I always get a treat for it! :)

Purrs,
Angel

Karen Jo said...

You are very good at bringing your mousie to your Mom and letting her know you are coming. I carry toys around sometimes, but I just play with them myself.

Rocio

Meg & Quill said...

I always heard Fin doing that but she rarely let us see her! Great to see

The Island Cats said...

You deserve some treats for that, JB!

Angel and Kirby said...

We know how important a consistent routine is!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Are WOO fetching?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

JB, you are simply fabulous in everything you do!

Purrs,
The Chans

meowmeowmans said...

Hey, JB, Moosey does the same thing! :)