Monday, February 18, 2013

Christmas in February!

We got another surprise sent to us from the man in the blue shorts.  It came from our Uncle Bob, Auntie Doris and Chester's sissie Sugar and sibs!  As usual, the tabbies had to be first to check it out!
Gaia:  I think I smell my daughter, Sugar, in there!!!

Chester:  Sugar, are you in there??

All of us had to check out the new toys!
Charli:  I like these feathers a lot!

Armani:  These new toys are great!  Do you think these feathers came from Chick-Hens?

Since I am always very busy, after I checked out mom's new calendar, I had to eat the tissue paper.  I got some stuck on my tongue!

Mom looked at the pages of the calendar through to when we got the package. 
Hey, for a minute we thought Charli was in the calendar!

Gaia:  I am so sure I can smell my daughter, Sugar, in here!  I will keep looking.

Thank you for our surprise, Uncle Bob, Auntie Doris, and Sugar and siblings!  We loved it!

(You might ask.  Where is CocoBean?  CocoBean sleeps about 23 hours a day, so she slept through our whole surprise!)

12 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Isn't it funny how all packages that arrive seem to belong to us kitties?

Marilia said...

SO CUTE!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

What a fabulous gift!

Purrs,
The Chans

Angel and Kirby said...

It must be exciting to smell Sugar on the package!

Tillie and Georgia said...

Surprise packages are often the best :)
Did you get the tissue off your tongue JB? heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

Sweet Purrfections said...

Such a nice package. We love it when we receive boxes addressed to us, too.

Mr Puddy said...

Wonderful ! Surprise pack of gift !!
Now you all are busy
Have fun. !

The Island Cats said...

Now that's a great surprise! Poor CocoBean....missing out on all the fun!!

meowmeowmans said...

What a terrific surprise! That must have been fun to smell Sugar in there! :)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

theeze R sum grate gifts..... we trooly hope thatz KNOT chickn feathers on yur toys...what a waste oh good toys that wood be !!

:)

Maxwell, Faraday and Allie said...

Yay for surprises! Toys and tissue are the BESTEST!

Helena said...

I HAVE THAT SAME CALENDAR!!!!!

Toy Scooby Cat sits by it. When the pic's a bit scary (see 15th Feb) he hides round the back.