Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year's Nip Bud

 Here is what transpired on New Years Eve at our house!  Mom gave us a nip bud!

Armani:  This is some potent nip.  It is so strong it is sticking to my furs!

Armani:  I must rub this nip all over myself!
Charli:  My mouth is watering over this nip.  I need to try some!

 Armani:  Be careful, Charli.  Don't eat it all at once.  This is some potent nip!

 Armani:  I think I got some stuck in my teeth.

Armani:  This nip is so strong it is making my hair stand up on end!
Charli:  **cough, cough, cough**

Charli:  Wowza, that was a great New Year's nip party!  
Can we do it again?

13 comments:

Angel and Kirby said...

Nip bud? Never heard of it but ti looks fun!

Marilia said...

Have a great New Year!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

Your Mom really indulges you!!!

Purrs,
The Chans

BeadedTail said...

We've never heard of nip bud before but it looks pawesome! Armani, you are just so handsome! *swoon* Charli, you're very pretty too!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Whoa! I hope you two weren't TOO hungover!

Mr Puddy said...

Nip Bud ! I guess this is Real Fun Pawty : )
I would love to join !

The Island Cats said...

Good thing none of you had to drive anywhere after that. ;)

Tillie and Georgia said...

Hahahahahaha!!! We love to see zoned out kitties :)
That MUST be primo stuff!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

FURKIDSMOM said...

That must be some very potent nip! Where do you find nip buds??

The Florida Furkids

Sweet Purrfections said...

That looks like some really cool nip!

meowmeowmans said...

Whoa, that's some killer nip bud, dudes!

Little Reufus said...

Yeu and yeur friends remind me ob... sum beeble wheu whill remain nameless.

Cat with a Garden said...

What a classy style to ring in the new year. We wish you a great 2013!