Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Birthday Wish

 Mama Gaia:  Happy Birthday, son!
Chester:  Thank you, mama!
Mama Gaia:  What do you wish for on your birthday?
Chester:  Just one thing, mama.  My birthday wish is that I want my sister, JB, to be well again, and my brother Armani to be sugar-free!

 I will dream and purray every day and night, that JB and Armani will be well and healthy.  Armani is doing well with his insulin treatment, so mom has stopped worrying about him so much.

 We are behind on updating the blog, however, but have put updates on Facebook about JB.  
JB has been showing signs of kidney disease, which showed up in her recent blood test.  She has lost weight and has been having a sick tummy, so is not eating too well.  We hope with treatment of subQ fluids and ultimately a diet change soon, that she will improve.   
Mom, of course, is a basket case...

I will cross my paws every day for JB, and for a sugar-free Armani.
I am 4 years old today.  4 is a very important age, and I hope my birthday wish comes true.
~Chester

Pee Ess: A BIG happy birthday to my twin sissie, Sugar, too!  High Five, Sugar!  We are 4 today!

18 comments:

Alasandra, The Cats and A Dog said...

Happy Birthday Chester.

We think you have a wonderful birthday wish and we are purring super hard that it comes TRUE!.

Healing purrs for JB and Armani.

And Happy Birthday to your twin sister Sugar.

Brian said...

Happy Birthday Chester and your Birthday wish is our wish too. We are all purring for JB and Armani.

FURKIDSMOM said...

Happy Birthday Chester! We're purring and praying that you get your birthday wishes!!!


The Florida Furkids

Jade, Myst and Blackie said...

Happy 4th Purrthday Chester! We will purr & pray with you for your birthday wishes to come true.

BeadedTail said...

Happy 4th Birthday Chester! We hope your dream comes true because we're dreaming it too! Enjoy your day!

Meg & Quill said...

Happy Birthday Chester!! I shall purr for your birthday wish to come true!!!!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Happy birthday, Chester. We're purring our hardest that your wish does come true.

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Chester! We think tat what you are wishing for is quite lovely!

Purrs,
The Chans

Katnip Lounge said...

Chester, here's to your wishes coming true! Happy Birthday, handsome! We're sending big hugs to your Mom, too.

Teddy Bear said...

Happy Birthday, Chester! We hope all your wishes come true. :)

Love,
Teddy Bear & Sierra

Angel and Kirby said...

Happy Birthday Chester. WE are purring for your wish to come true, too!

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Chester! That is a wonderful thing to wish for...we will join you and purr that JB and Armani are feeling better soon.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Happy birthday to you, Chester! I am purring for your birthday wishes to come true!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I bet woo really really want your furry own Siberian ;-)

Happy Purrrrday!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Tillie and Georgia said...

Happy Birthday Chester!!!!
We want your wishes to come true so much. We are so sorry to hear JB is not well. We are purring super hard for her and Armani and your Mom.
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

meowmeowmans said...

Chester, you are sweet kitteh, and we think your birthday wish is so wonderful. We will wish for that, too. Hugs!

Marilia said...

Happy birthday Chester!

as always starzie said...

Dear Chester, I will pray for your sister and brother! I've been following you for a long time! So I'm a big fan of JB and all of JB's sisters and brothers! All of you are so beautiful and I love following your daily lives! Tell your Mommy there is a company called Vetionx that has many wonderful natural remedy products that really help animals! I take Promaxol because I have some arthritis and it really works! I stay pain free! My mommy puts it in my fishy porridge twice daily! That's Fancy Feast mixed with lots of water, some natural stuff I take and my dose of Promaxol! Just mix it all up like a runny porridge. I lap it up quickly! They may have something for your sister and brother! Take care and have a Happy Birthday! Love and hugs from Little Star, Peanut and our Mommy Darlene