Friday, August 31, 2012

Stout? I Think Not!

 Mom's work has been way to busy and stressful lately.  I tell her all the time, ya gotta slow down, relax a little, and watch the birdies!

Then mom tells me she thinks I am relaxing too much, because she says I am looking pretty stout.  She says she may have to stop feeding me so many treats, if I don't start exercising more. 

I disagree!  I am not stout, mom.  
I just have a whole lotta luxurious furs!
~Chester

Please stop by JB's BIG WORLD here too!

13 comments:

Brian said...

I think not too!!! You look terrific!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

You are just perfect, Puddin... Oh, we meant CHESTER!!!

Purrs,
The Chans

meowmeowmans said...

Stout? She really said that? We agree with you ... you just look nice and furry, to us. :)

Katnip Lounge said...

Chester! Clearly your Mom is crazypants. It's all MUSCLE!

The Island Cats said...

Chester, we think you look purrfect!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

You can send any extra weight over here - my human says I am too skinny!

Angel and Kirby said...

You are fluffy, not stout

Lorenza said...

Stout?? No way!
You look grrrreat!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

FURKIDSMOM said...

You're definatly FLUFFY!!

The Florida Furkids

Grrreta said...

Chester, you are absolutely perfect!

Laila and Minchie said...

We agree with you, Chester! You are just a very floofy mancat!

Repositório said...

I agree too!!!!!

Prints the Cat said...

Maybe you just need low cal snacks.