Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Like Dirty Shoes!

"I like dirty shoes and I can not lie.
My brother, Chester, just can't deny."

"When mom puts down her stinky stinky shoes,
I simply can't resist!"

Chester:  "Yes, I can deny!  I like a nice clean rug to lay my clean furs.  No dirty shoes for me!"

Yes, it is true.  Armani goes wild for dirty shoes.  The stinkier, the better.  Mom finds him by himself in the dark in the laundry room almost every day with the dirty shoes!

Please stop by JB's BIG WORLD here too!

15 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

None of us kitties here like the humans' shoes - they are TOO stinky for us!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock said...

Funny boy, Armani!

Purrs,
The Chans

Brian said...

Hey, good whiffin is good whiffin!

Angel and Kirby said...

Armani, we all have out little secrets!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You know, it's just cuz you feel a need to rub their stink out of them!

The Island Cats said...

Armani, we think that's a little strange. ;)

Tillie and Georgia said...

Some kitties like nip, some like stinky shoes ;) heeheehee
Whatever makes you happy Armani!!!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

PeeEss: How is sweet and lovely CocoBean :)

Lorenza said...

Haaa!
Sure it is funny to see him being there enjoying the dirty shoes!
Happy Sunday to all of you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Faith Shen said...

Do you love smelling those dirty shoes LOL! :)

Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

Kari in Vegas said...

Mesa is the same way!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Cathy Keisha said...

Autumn used to stand in Pop's stinky shoes. I keep my distance.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Brulee likes to hang around Mom Paula's dirty clothes! Something about Mom's smell. . .

Truffle and Brulee

Repositório said...

My cats like dirty shoes too!!

meowmeowmans said...

Sammy will lie on shoes, or anything else, for that matter!

fashion bride said...

i love cats too :)