Thursday, December 29, 2011

Warm Snuggly Blankie!

Look at what Grandma made us for Christmas!

It is as special blankie with all of our names on it!  It is hand-knitted with wool yarn, and very snuggly!

I found my name on it, so I had to put my toesies on it!  I can read!  ~Chester

Silly little Chester.....you are not the only one who can read.  I found my name too!   
~Armani

You boys always try to be smarty-pants.  Girls can read too!
  I found my name too!   
~CocoBean

You all are crazy.  I don't need to read to know this is a great place to take a nap!  **yawn**   
~Charli

I gotta figure out a way to swipe this warm snuggly blankie, just for me.  It should be mine, all mine!   
~Gaia

My siblings are all nuts.   
Don't they know this is JB's Small World, and this is JB's Small Blankie?  
I just wish mom would come over and tuck me in.  
~JB

Thank you Grandma, for our warm and snuggly blankie!  
We LOVE it!

Please visit me and my animal friends at JB's BIG WORLD here too!

16 comments:

The Island Cats said...

What a great blankie! That was very nice of your grandma. Are you guys gonna share it??

Brian said...

That sure is a snuggly nice gift you got!!!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

That looks like a great blanket to me. How lucky you are.

Black Cat said...

How lovely! You all look so cute on it, but what happens if you all try to get on together? :)

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock said...

It's a great-looking blankie and you all look wonderful on it, but we must admit that the last pic of JB is particularly fine!

Purrs,
The Chans

Angel and Kirby said...

That is a very special blanket! Your Gradma is very talented!

Momo and Pinot said...

That is so neat!! Happy Holidays, everyone!

Momo & Pinot

Tillie and Georgia said...

JB, you remind us of Mickey. A blankie with all the kitty's names on it was a s close as he liked to be to the kitties!! heehee
That is a wonderful gift!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year too :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

Prints the Cat said...

Wow! That sure is a special blankie! Your grandma must be very talented to get all your names sewn into it. And it must also mean she loves you all very much!

Mr Puddy said...

MOL..I think Charli love the blankly the most ; )
Xoxo

Handsome Jail Boy

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

What a lovely gift! Handmade blankies are always the very best!

Fred said...

Wicked cool!

Cat said...

What a wonderful blanket made for all of you with love :-) Happy New Year kitties!!!

Jacqueline said...

You all look gorgeous on your cool blanket!!...Wishing you all a very Happy New Year filled with great health, much love and tremendous joy...love and hugs, precious friends...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Buddies,
Wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR
May your New Year 2012 be blessed with peace, love and happiness. Sending our heartfelt wishes with joy that never ends.
Mango, Chubs, and Ximui

Anita said...

Yoy grandma is so nice! I love your blankect!