Thursday, December 15, 2011

JB is a Princess!

CocoBean:  Whatcha got on there, JB?
JB:  Mom made me wear it.  I think it is a Princess dress.

CocoBean:  I don't know, JB.  Does not look comfortable to me.
JB:  It's not.  Mom put it on and it weighs down on my bones, and it is itchy!

CocoBean:  I sure hope mom does not get any funny ideas and put that on me!
JB:  Hey, let's get Armani to try it on!

CocoBean:  Yeah, let's get Armani to try it on!  He'll wear it.  He wears anything!

Please visit me and my animal friends at JB's BIG WORLD here too!

16 comments:

Brian said...

Looking mighty fine...and very Royal indeed!!!

Princess Patches said...

You're looking mighty festive, JB!

Aire-hugs,
Patches

Angel and Kirby said...

You are a very pretty Christmas Princess, JB. We would love to see Armani in it!

Melody said...

JB that dress is to die for! You look absolutely beautiful!

Kari in Vegas said...

It looks pretty

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Prints the Cat said...

JB, you look gorgeous in your new Princess dress! Very girly I must say. And festive for the holidays.

The Island Cats said...

JB, you don't need a dress to be a princess!!

pippadogblog said...

JB I really don't know what to bark. Why are you and CocoBean suddenly looking like ornaments from a Christmas tree?
I wouldnt even know whether or not to chase you.

Pippa

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock said...

Og course, you ARE a princess, JB, but you look less than impressed with the outfit... Did you get Armani to try it on?

Purrs,
The Chans

Mr Puddy said...

Princess JB. You look fabulous : )
I'm sure Armani will run right now...Tee..heh..heh..Who wanna costume ? Mommy got Ya ; )
xoxo

PS : Thanks so much to purrs for me

Pippa said...

Jb! Jb!! I got your card today, tyvm :)

Have wonderful holidays all you naughty cats

Pippa xx

Huffle Mawson said...

Ha, I would like to see Armani in a dress :)

Daisy said...

You look beautiful!!!!

Meg said...

Thanks for your kind words at my retirement party! We plan on lurking about. Purrs

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very pretty JB!!!!

Anita said...

You are beautifurr, JB! Muahaha!!