Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas CocoBean - From Homeless to Glam!

CocoBean is reading the Dallas Morning News!   
She was featured as one of the Top Holiday Pet Photos this Christmas, by Frisco Humane Society!

How exciting! 
From homeless to Glam, and all in just a couple of years!

I know I am Glam and all now, but I was not always like this.....

  I was living on the streets back in the summer of 2009, and this was me back then.  The Frisco Humane Society had just rescued me from the Collin County Animal Shelter, and my foster mom cared for me.   
FHS must have known I was a diamond in the rough!  
My mom then adopted me from Frisco Humane Society, and the rest is history!  I blossomed into the Fab and Glam CocoBean that you know today!

So the moral of the story is:  A Rescue Cat is a purrson too.  Most of us have run into some bad luck, and we hope for a better life with a wonderful forever family, just like the one I got!
Adopt a Rescue Cat today and save a life!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Please visit me and my animal friends at JB's BIG WORLD here too!

22 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

We are all rescues too, Cocobean, so we are all for adopting from shelters. Life is HARD outside. We're so happy you got gotcha'ed by your Mom.

Meowy Katmas from the Horde at the Katnip Lounge to all you kitties!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Alfie and Milo are rescues too ~ and we think your message is wonderful. You found yourself the BEST forever home Cocobean ~ and we are so happy for that. Blessings little one.
xxxxxxx

Angel and Kirby said...

CocoBean, we always knew you were a Glam! Now you are a star. Kirby came form FHS through PetSmart, too!

Merry Christmas!

Mr Puddy said...

I was rescued from street too ! I wrote the letter to Santa about that too , I hope Magic Christmas make them find home !
Merry Christmas to you and your family
Have a purrfect one ! Ho Ho Ho !
Love
xoxo

PS : I will be away for 3 weeks, see you when I get back : )

Brian said...

Ya done good fur sure! One of the best gifts I ever received is having you as our friend! Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

How very exciting! Happy Christmas!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

A brilliant message, merry Crispmouse to you all!

Jacqueline said...

Great post and you are a gorgeous sweetheart!...We are so blessed to have you all in our lives=Merry Christmas, precious friends...xoxo....Calle, Halle, Sukki

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Paws up, CocoBean! That's so awesome that you got your picture in the papers! Merry Catmas to you and your family!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I think Khaya should have khome to live with woo ;-)

KhyssKhyss
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Of khourse, those are air khysses - being glam and all!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock said...

You look utterly fabulous, CocoBean! We're so happy you have a loving family to spend Christmas with!

Purrs,
The Chans

Meg said...

A great story!

Happiest of Holidays to you!!

Meg & Fin

Chesney Cats said...

Wishing you & your family a furry Merry Christmas!

cwcwccw said...

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

joanne
jane
jill
johnny
jay boy
jasmine
capu from Singapore

Teddy Bear said...

Merry Christmas to you all!

Love,
Teddy Bear & Sierra

Maggie May said...

CocoBean, you are just gorgeous! Hope y'all had a very Merry Christmas!
XOXO
Maggie May and The Creek Cats

Anita said...

Merry Christmas my furriends! Muohohó!!

All we cats deserve a good and happy home.

Melody said...

CocoBean..your a star!

We love and appreciate you guys!

Prints the Cat said...

CocoBean, congrats on getting published! You are famous! I am honored to be friends with such a Glam CocoBean! Can I get your pawograph?

Huffle Mawson said...

We are rescues too, CocoBean. Happy Christmas to you and all your family.

Cat with a Garden said...

We wish you a very happy 2012!

Repositório said...

Hi friends!
We are from Brazil and came to know your blog.
Happy 2012!
Auntie Marilia and Bavarescats!!
Ps.: your photos are awesome!!!!