Thursday, October 20, 2011

Enjoy our 'Tocks, It's 'Tocktober!

We are helping to celebrate our fellow cat blogger, Derby's Birthday, and to present our 'Tocks to him for 'Tocktober!

Chester is always  ready to show off his 'Tocks!

Armani also has a very nice display!

CocoBean, uh, a little too much, don't you think?

Gaia, has a nice set of 'Tocks, just like her son Chester does!

Charli got bashful because she has short furs, so she did not want to show her 'Tocks.

And now for the Pièce de résistance!  It is me, JB!  I may be a senior, but I still got it!!
Happy Birthday and 'Tocktober, Derby!
 
Please visit me and my animal friends at JB's BIG WORLD here too!

13 comments:

Kea said...

Hey, guys, great tocks! But it's Derby's birthday:

http://derbysassycat.blogspot.com/

Not our Derry's birthday. LOL. Easy to mistake--the names sound very similar!

-Mom Kim from Fuzzy Tales

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

Excellent - that's a lotta fluff! We need to get in on this too.

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock said...

You do have spectacular 'tocks!!! No one we could compete which is why Vidock is showing his brawny 'tocks off today rather than us!

Purrs,
The Chans

Brian said...

Wow, I think I just arrive at Tocks R Us! Bravo gang!

Mr Puddy said...

A-HA ! Flashy Flashy Fluffy Tocks !!!
so cute !!! and in some way, you guys made me and my mom have a big smile !!!!
xoxo

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I don't think Charli should feel the need to be so shy - I am sure hers are as nice as everyone else's - just in a more streamlined way!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

It's tock tober! Have a good one!

Angel, Kirby and Mac said...

WOW! Look at all those beautiful 'tocks. Don't worry, Charli, we were a little shy, too!

Derby, Ducky said...

Thanks for the purrthday wishes. Heck we show it all, short or long furs. Deal with it!

MoMo said...

What a lot of gorgeous floofy tocks!!! Yes, we are in Tocktober definitely.

Thor and Jack said...

Those are beautiful tocks!

Anita said...

My tocks are privated! Muahahahahá! ;)

Prints the Cat said...

This is such a cute post of everyone's 'tocks!