Sunday, August 14, 2011

My New Catnip Tanning Bed

Mom went to my favorite cat store yesterday and got me a new catnip tanning bed.  I was super excited, when mom took it out of the bag and laid it on the kitchen counter.
 That is, until, my siblings wanted to get a catnip tan too!

 I told mom to lay it on the floor in a corner where I could have some privacy.  Look at how cute the fabric is!  It has tanning cats on it!
But then whose snout started sniffing nearby?

It was Armani, and he tried to muscle his way on to my new catnip tanning bed!

Oh brother, brother Armani.  You are the BIGGEST NipHead!
I am displeased.

Please visit me and my animal friends at JB's BIG WORLD here and sign my GUESTBOOK here!

14 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

MOL..Armani, I can't blame you at all. Smell of nip is heaven ! and I guess your mommy have to get back to cat store to buy more for all of you : )
xoxo

Katnip Lounge said...

We want a Catnip tanning bed too! We have to amit we might have scuffled a little to get a turn on there...we're a buncha nip heads!

Tillie and Georgia said...

Ooooooo!! That IS a nice tanning bed JB!!!!!! However, we would have the same problem with JoyJoy. He is a nip head to :/
Purrs Tillie and Georgia

The Island Cats said...

Uh oh! We think your mom needs to go back to the store and get a couple more of those tanning beds!!

Angel and Kirby said...

That nip tanning bed looks very interesting~

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

As much as you wish things were different, JB, I don't think you could keep that to yourself!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Whoa, a catnip tanning bed! Pawsome! We, too, want one -- seriously!

Brian said...

That is terrific...nip happens!

Majid Ali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shane Kent Louis said...

Dont worry, we will tell your mom to get some more beds for you..:)

-------------------------------------
Dog Fence | It's All About Pet Fences

Anita said...

We cannot have intimacy in the multicat houses >:-(

OKcats said...

That is a cool tanning bed, Miss JB! That looks a little like the nip blanket we got from Ms. Stella O'Hooligan's woman! We hope that Armani left your blanket alone very soon so you could have a peaceful nap.

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock said...

What an outstanding tanning bed, JB! But you know how it is... if you have something really special, everyone is your friend!

Purrs,
The Chans

Jemma the Chihuahua said...

What a cute tanning bed! We're sure Armani is VERY happy that you were so nice to share, MOL.