Sunday, April 24, 2011

A New Perception on Eggs!

Every year at Easter time, I must give my words of wisdom to my siblings on eggs.  Real Cats Don't Eat Eggs! I have said it many times.  
I wrote about it in 2008, in 2009, and in 2010, if you want to go back and read my past advice, and see that I am firm on this.

But then, Chester's sissie, Lucy changed our minds.  Lucy the E.B. (Lucy the Easter Bunny) sent Chester the Wonder Cat a surprise package.

Look what was inside!  It was an Egg!  
And Chester was super excited that Lucy had handpawed a letter just for him!
 I had to sniff the Egg very closely.  There was something very different about this Egg.  
Then mom cracked it open.....
 OMC!  There was a Bug in this Egg!  

I decided to call a house meeting.  Do you all concur?  "Aye!"
We all concur.
Real Cats Don't Eat Eggs.....unless there is a Bug in them!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBUDDY!  
May all your Eggs have Bugs in them this Easter!

Please visit me and my animal friends at JB's BIG WORLD here and sign my GUESTBOOK here!

21 comments:

Brian said...

Those are great pictures!!! Happy Easter from all of us to all of you!

Pedro said...

JB,

I never heard of an egg bug before! I think I would enjoy that kinda egg too. Happy Easter to all you TX cats and your Mom too!

Pedro

Dewey Dewster said...

Wow Happy Easter ta ya ll too.....I can see that ya all concurred that this particular egg had some special redeeming qualities....fer sure....a bug fer ya all ta share....hope ya catch it......

Dewey Dewster here.....

Katnip Lounge said...

An EGG bug!?! We gotta get us one of those! We love how all of you had to check it out.

Happy Easter from alla us at The Katnip Lounge, and Maui says "HI" to Chester his twin!

Ariel said...

Just stopping by to wish you a very Happy Easter filled with love and blessings.


P.S No the person never did apologize.

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan and Bibi-Chan said...

We concur too!!!

Thor said...

Happy Easter to all of you!!!!!

Thor and Jack

Mr Puddy said...

Ha Ha Ha..Never see a Bunny Bug before ! I guess that' why you all just stunned !

Happy Hoppy Easter Buddy !
Have a great time, Great fun with your family
xoxo

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Now, THAT is an egg I can get behind! Happy Easter!

Fin said...

Happy Easter!

MoMo said...

Great pic of the kitty conference.

I don't have eggs, but an egg bug is a different thing.

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Khats are soooooo easily entertained!

Hopz&Khysses,
Khyra Khottontail

OKcats said...

That was so sweet of Lucy to write Chester a letter with her own paw!!! And that egg is beyond cool! We're glad Lucy shared instead of keeping all of the eggs for herself!!

Jemma the Chihuahua said...

Oh wow, Hexbugs are very cool to play with!

Meow,
Tofu

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Hmmm, first time we've ever seen an egg hatch a bug. Interesting. :)

Amber-Mae said...

That 1st picture of you is just gorgeous! Love your eyes. OH & what weird looking bug that is. What is it supposed to be?

Ludo van Doggy said...

Wow! What a cool present! Happy Easter!

Asta said...

JB
That is a most special egg you wewe sent by youw deew fwiend..It seems that all of you liked it lots
I'm glad you had such a gweat Eastew
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Prints the Cat said...

What a cool Easter Egg that hatched a bug! Such a cute post! I love the photos of all you together in your meeting. You have a very nice friend who sent you the bug egg. Will the bug be your new friend, JB?

Anita said...

What stranger Easter Egg!!

Prints the Cat said...

I was checking out your Easter post again, and I must say once again that I am very impressed your Mom got a photo of all 6 of you having a conference.