Sunday, November 7, 2010

Adopt Cats Who Need Homes!

 Today I am reflecting and pondering on how lucky I am to have a loving home, food to eat, so many toys, and this aromatic Nip 'Naner.  
I know there are so many kitties who are not so fortunate.

Mom has been more involved with helping Aunt Peggy who fosters lots of kitties for the Frisco Humane Society.  Here are just some of the homeless kitties at Aunt Peggy's, that need homes in the Dallas area.  Most have been rescued from Kill Shelters, and now have another chance at life.
They are all so hungry and anxious to find their very own forever homes. Both CocoBean and Armani came to live with us from Aunt Peggy's last year.

Yes, today I am reflecting, and pondering.  
As our friend, Brian, says, "Adopt Cats, We Deserve It!"

To find and adopt the kitty of your dreams in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, please visit the Frisco Humane Society here.
The more kitties that get adopted, the more can be rescued!

Please visit me and my animal friends at JB's BIG WORLD here and sign my GUESTBOOK here!

20 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, JB!
Pawesome post!
I hope all the kitties will have lovely forever homes soon... they deserve it!
Have a great sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sally said...

What a lovely post - we hope those kitties find their forever homes soon

Lots of licks
Sally and Paddy

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Great reminder, JB! We must always remember kitties who are less fortunate than we are, because all kitties deserve good homes.

Huffle Mawson said...

Every cat deserves a good home!

hero said...

What a timely reminder, JB... your message is very noble.

Licks, hero

Brian said...

They are gorgeous ones, all deserving! Thanks for the meow-out gang!

Kari in WeHo said...

Great post :)

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Jemma the Chihuahua said...

Every single kitty should have a home to spoil them like yours! Great reminder.

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

What a purrrrrfekht post featuring the beaWOOOOtifule WOO!

As fur adopting khytties, I wonder if I khan have some?

Paws khrossed fur all those in need!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Fosters are great humans with a big heart. Cause every time a new one comes along, it adds a room in the heart and it stays behind when the animal leaves for its new home.

Katnip Lounge said...

JB, this is a great reminder! We wish every home had at least two kitties...maybe there wouldn't be any more homeless one then. And People would be a lot happier. Cuz they had Cats!

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

JB, that is a great post!! We agree that all kitties deserve a home and the more that get homes,the more that can be saved!!!!!
We're sending purrs!!!!!

Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

OKcats said...

Your post has a great message, Miss JB. My mom went to the shelter yesterday where I was adopted from, and there are so many kitties there who just want a nice home. They're good kitties! You are very nice to think of those who need adopted.

Your friend, Zoe

MoMo said...

Yes, we are the fortunate ones and I hope and purr that all kitties would get good homes like us.

JB, you look gorgeous. Sure I have said that many times before, but I can't help repeating myself.

Angel and Kirby said...

Kirby came from the Frisco Humane Society via Petsmart !

Teddy Bear said...

We hope lots of kitties find their furever homes.

Love,
Teddy Bear

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hoping with all paws crossed that those kitties will all go to good, furever homes with hoomans who will love and adore them. (btw JB, anyone told you that you have the most gorgeous blue eyes??)

Daisy said...

It makes me sad to think there are kitties just waiting and hoping for a Forever home of their own.

Ludo van Doggy said...

What a furry important post!
I would like a kitty who would play with me, Pepe does not. He adopted too. You is a very lucky cat JB.
~lickies, Ludo

Anita said...

Great and important message my friend!