Friday, February 5, 2010

Foster Friday with Gaia

Hi Everyone!  It's me, Gaia, blogging today.  JB knows I am having an identity crisis, so she is letting me talk today. 
I want to know, why am I still being called "Foster"? 
Since New Year's Day, the lady who takes care of me, told me I needed to make a New Year's Restitooshun if I was going to stay here in JB's CatHouse.  She told me I especially had to be nice and good to CocoBean, because I have been fighting with her the most.

 I tried to work on my Restitooshun on the kitchen counter with CocoBean.

 
And over here near this rug with CocoBean.

 
And over here by the kitchen table with CocoBean.
And so on, and so on.....

 
 I worked really hard on my Restitooshun with CocoBean.  I like to sit close to her but she gets all honked out and upset.

 
The lady who takes care of me now thinks I might really be serious about wanting to stay here in JB's CatHouse and serious about my Restitooshun.   I told her I am, and I want to stay here!
So guess what?  I don't have to go in my room at night any more!  I get to stay out with everyone now, ALL the time!

 
 I told the lady, I have always been very nice and good, so I don't know what all the fuss has been about.

Good thing the lady is learning to Think Like a Cat, so she can understand me better!

I don't want to be called "Foster" any more.
My name is Gaia and I am very nice and very good.


Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by JB's BIG WORLD here too, thanks!

28 comments:

Angel and Kirby said...

Gaia, we can see that you are trying very hard to get close to CB! We are glad you are no longer called foster!

The Creek Cats said...

Concatulations on getting to stay! Looks like you worked very hard for it! Our mom read the book "Cat Vs. Cat" to try to sort out our problems, with no luck. Maybe she should read "Think Like A Cat!"

We've tried Feliway in the past and had good results. We should give it another try!

Kari in WeHo said...

congrats on the new wonderful family!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Yuu-Chan said...

Of course you're nice and good, Gaia! And you have clearly gone out of your way to integrate yourself into the household. We hope you will have a very happy life there with your son Chester, and all the other lovelies.We are delighted for you!

Deetz said...

Hi Gaia
I am so happy to hear that you are working things out...I hear that lady that you are living with is pretty cool.....
Deetzy

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

Well, howdy~do, Gaia! Nice to officially meet you! Glad to hear that all's well betwen you and CoCoBean. You are a true beauty!

Ginger Jasper said...

Gaia it is brilliant news.. So glad things are working out well. HUgs GJ x

Brian said...

I don't know about the book...but thinking like us wouldn't hurt! Have a great weekend y'all!!!!

WhimPurr's Whim said...

Awww, that is wonderful news! *purrs*

Prints the Cat said...

Wow, sounds like you graduated with flying colors! That's great news! You did a good job training your lady!

Teddy Bear said...

Oh, Gaia, I'm so glad that you are getting along with Coco Bean. It must feel great to play with all your siblings.

Love,
Teddy Bear

The Island Cats said...

Oh Gaia! That is such good news!! Our mom needs to read that book!

Cat with a Garden said...

Awww, Gaia, we completely understand. And you're righ,t in the one photo it really looks like it's Coco who's making the fuss. We hope things work out and you get to stay. Paws crossed!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Gaia!
Glad to know you are keeping your resolutions!
Sure is nice to get along well with CB!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Ahhhhhhh!

I love it when evFURRYone does their best to just get along!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sweet Praline said...

Gaia, I'm so glad that all of your hard work paid off.

Juanita Tortilla said...

Oh Gaia. I am so glad you have been working on being nice to Cocobean. Now, she has been nice to you, hasn't she?
It must be really nice to be able to hang out with the rest of the crew at night now! Congrachoolashuns!

Sammy and Andy said...

YAY, Gaia, we are so happy that you get to stay, cuz we can see how hard you tried to make friends with Cocobean. xxxxxx

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello gaia its dennis the vizsla dog hay my naym yoozd to hav foster in it too but not ennymore congratchoolayshuns on finding yore forever home!!! ok bye

Huffle Mawson said...

All you can do is try your best Gaia.

Noah the Airedale said...

We think you've been very good Gaia. Looks like you've got yourself a pretty good home there.

Noah x

hero said...

That's terific, Gaia... now you can call yourself a 'permanent' resident of the JB's cathouse.

Licks, hero

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

Sooooooooooooo..how's it going Gaia???
We are not crazy about the name Foster either,heehee
Purrs Mickey, Georgia Tillie

Huskee and Hershey said...

It's clear you have put in a lot of effort into making things better with Coco Bean... glad your hard work paid off!

Bae Bae said...

That's really good news Gaia.
You sure have worked hard for it. :)

~ Bae

4 Boys and a Lady said...

Congrats, Gaia!

We have that book too. Our mom found a lot of good advice in it, but she admits it's been really hard to apply some of it. The beans are at work most of the day. (-_-)

As far as our squabbling, it seems like it gets better and better over time. Slowly but definitely better!

Anita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anita said...

Is this book good? I would like to be able to solve the the Ana and Zar´s problems.