Ever wonder about whiskers? Why are my whiskers different colors? Half of them are dark and half of them are white. Just a thought I was pondering today on Whisker Wednesday!
I have been tagged by Beetle at Beetle Blog for the 6 Quirky Things Meme. I have to list six quirky things about myself. I hope most of these things could be considered "quirky"!
Here are the Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
Here is my list! These are 6 Quirky Things About Me, JB!
1. I like to offer myself as a "sweater" to my mom. When mom is wearing shorts and the weather is too hot, I like to lay on her bare legs when she is working in her office, just in case she gets cold.
2. I must never be alone at all costs! I am always in the room that my mom is in.
3. I speak a lot all the time. I like to talk in the daytime, but prefer to talk at night mostly. Mom doesn't like this one bit when she is trying to sleep!
4. To add to point #3, I hate it when my mom is talking on the phone. Whenever she is one the phone, I must come and sit right in front of her and speak loudly till she gets off.
5. I wash myself at least once an hour. I must be clean and fresh smelling at all times and my furs must be pristine. My mom appreciates this quirk about me a lot!
6. I am a real scaredy cat. Any time the doorbell rings, I quickly run and hide.
I don't know if these things are considered quirky, but it is what I am. If you have not done this meme yet, consider yourself tagged!
Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my BIG WORLD too, thanks!