Sunday, May 18, 2008

Use the Tail When Necessary

Mom left us last night and said she was going out. This was very disturbing to me. I asked mom where she was going and mom tried to tell me she was on Big World Assignment, and she going to look for "The Horse With No Name" for me for JB's Big World. Something just didn't sniff right......


Misty asked where mom was going too. Mom said: Knock Knock.: Misty said: "Who's there?" Mom said: "The Guess Who....and America"
Misty gave mom THE TAIL.



We found out that mom went to the Wildflower Festival in Richardson, Texas. It was a music festival with some really old bands.


Mom! I thought you said you were busy with work and stuff, and you could not help me blog and here you are goofing off listening to music! Mom!!!
The moral of the story: "Use THE TAIL when necessary."


Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my BIG WORLD too, thanks!

16 comments:

Parker said...

Amen! The tail needed to be used for that!
ps - My folks would have loved that concert!

Rambo said...

JB,
I'm glad you gave your humans the tail. I'll have to try that sometime. How dare they go out and have fun without you and Misty!
Rambo

Babs (Beetle) said...

I think, maybe humans need a bit of time out - as long as it doesn't interfere with our fussings.

Purrs, Sukie X

Daisy said...

My Mommie would have liked to go to that concert, too! But I think Misty was right to give The Tail.

Lorianna said...

Oh, oh! The Tail is not good! :)
At first I thought you Mom was going to the desert. Then, I caught on. Hee hee! I hope Mom and Dad had lots of fun and that you and your sisters got lots of treats to make up for leaving you JB.
I'm glad it's nice and sunny there in Texas. Sunny spots are great for naps.
Have a really happy day!
Love and Smoochies,
Lorianna

meemsnyc said...

It sounds like your beans are going to have a lot of fun at that music festival. Maybe they will bring you something nice, a present.

Adan*Michico said...

Oah Dear~!
I hope your mom could stay with you after the music concert is off~~~~

You are very beautiful, and I am sure your tail could speak up for you as well!

Asta said...

JB
You didn't miss the pawty..if you look at the pictoowe wif the fouw wheel dwive thewe you awe..you didn't want to go into the watew, so this was the only pictoowe I was able to snap of you, but fwom all indications, you had a gweat time..go and wish Willow and Puttew a Happy Birfday
love and smoochie kisses,ASTA

Mickey said...

JB, I understand completly!!! I would give them the tail!!
Mom on the other hand likes those bands especially The Guess Who!!! She had a thing for Burton Cummings and his white piano!!
Beans are wierd ;)
Purrs Mickey

Thor said...

Hi JB!
I bet your mom and dad had so much fun at the music festival. Hope they play with you after the festival.

Thor

4xBs said...

but did they find the horse with no name? we like to use the paw instead of the tail. talk to the paw is what we say.

hee hee
woofs.

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Good job with the tail! We hope your humans enjoyed the festival.

PB & J said...

Looks like Misty was right to give them the tail! Hope they had a good time though!

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

We hope the 'tail' works.

Love
boy n Baby

Sunny's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow, those are old bands! I know America but was only a kid when The Guess Who was popular. I'm know I'm old so there must have been dinosaurs on stage that night :-0