Thursday, May 22, 2008

7 Questions Meme & Japanese Name Meme

I was tagged by Mickey for the 7 QUESTIONS MEME.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player than tags 4 or 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was not borned yet. My birth mom ran around a lot with a lot of different mancats and had lots of babies, before she had me. (That is what I heard.) And guess what? My mom says when she adopted me they told her that I was borned around May 21st! That means I must be 8 years old now!

2. Five Things on my to do list today.

Eat crunchies, treats and fishies. Have a belly snuggle. Play with my mom (she likes this a lot). Watch wildlife visitors. Sleep.

3.Three snacks I enjoy.

Temptations, fresh grilled salmon lightly seasoned, and tuna juice!

4.Things I would do if I were a billionaire.

I would save all the homeless cats and dogs in the world, get them a nice forever home, and make sure to be their friend. And I would give my mom a lot of money so she would not have to work any more, so she could be with me more.

5. Three of my bad habits.

I talk too much, I pick my toenails with my teeth (see my photo above), and I have separation anxiety!

6.Five places I have lived.

I live in Fairview, Texas now. Before that I spent half a day at Petsmart in Plano Texas, the day that mom found me on 8/13/00! Before that I lived with a foster parent from the cat rescue group, Texas Cares. That is all I remember because I was very small then!

7. Five jobs I have had.

Official House Belly Snuggler, Peace and Quiet Disturber, Bug Patrol Manager, Zoomies Expert (Hana knows what this is), Fun & Games Executive.



JAPANESE NAME GAME:

I was also tagged by my friend, Mona, last week for the Japanese name game.

Instructions as follows:
Spell out your name using the given Japanese letter-translation below. Tag six of your friends to do the same & inform them of the tag.
A = KA G = JI M = RIN S = ARI Y = FU
B = TU H = RI N = TO T = CHI Z = ZI
C = MI I = KI O = MO U = DO
D = TE J = ZU P = NO V = RU
E = KU K = ME Q = KE W = MEI
F = LU L = TA R = SHI X = NA

My Japanese name is ZUKUTATAFU TUKUKATO. It has a nice ring to it, don't you think? And it even has KAT in it too!


Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my BIG WORLD too, thanks!

23 comments:

Kathryn and Ari said...

Hi, JB-
It occured to us that we don't stop by your Small World often enough, so we thought we'd visit today. I'm so glad we did: reading your meme was great fun, and we learned a lot about you.

Lorenza said...

Hi, JB!
Your japanese name sounds very interesting but I prefer call you JB!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Babs (Beetle) said...

That was very interesting. I like your Japanese name, but JB is easier he he!

Purrs, Aridomekiku, Takirurukiku & Rinkichiziki X

Mickey said...

I like your meme answers :)
Happy 8th Birthday!!!!
I like to pick my toenails too :)
It amuses Mom,heehee.Our Beans are easily amused.
Purrs Mickey

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those are really interesting facts about you JB. You look cute picking your teefies there

~ Girl girl

Kimo & Sabi said...

OWY - that Japanese name game is furry interesting!

Simba said...

ah bless you don't like been left alone. I love it. I invite my friends round and order pizza. oh ok I sleep, but I dream about doing the other stuff.

Simba x

goldenshade said...

Great memes, JB. I like to chew my toe nails too. The wee ones get a big kick out of watching me. I don't know why, I don't laugh at them when they get their nails clipped.

Beans are weird.

~Shade

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Fun memes! :) We like what you would do if you were a billionaire!

Pedro said...

JB,
My mom looked it up on Mapquest, did you know there are 10 Fairviews in Texas??? Wow!
Pedro

PB & J said...

What fun memes - we love your Japanese name!

In honor of Bonnie, we're sending you all hugs, hugs and more hugs!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Belated 8th Happy Birthday, JB :-D

Peace and Quiet Disturber sounds like a very fun job!

PS: Ollie picks at her toenails with her teeth, too.

Daisy said...

I hope you will become a billionaire because I want your wish to come true.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

We love your Japanese name and your pictures too, they are so wonderful! But now our momma has to figure out what our Japanese names will be ... hee hee!
(((((((HUGS)))))))
to you JB!
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Rambo said...

JB & Misty,
You two have to be the funniest kats I know. G-Mom says you have a very kool blog. See you two kats when I get released from jail (aka Pets Hotel) he he
Rambo

Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
We've never had tuna juice. Is it really tasty?
We are glad you found such a wonderful forever home and we think your plans if you become a billionaire are wonderful!

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Ummm... we'd kinda like to know what a Zoomies Expert is, too, JB!

In honor of dear Bonnie, old blogging friends and the blogging friends we've yet to even meet (((((HUGS))))

Thor said...

I like your answers, JB! Especially the things you would do if you were a billionaire!
Check on my blog, when you will be able!

Thor

Chairman Mao said...

I loved readin yur meme, J.B.! Furry cool! And what a neat Japanese name meme! Wowie, my name would be Rinkamo Rinkamo for "MaoMao!" hehe

Kittyhugs and purrs from Rinkamo Rinkamo!

Adan*Michico said...

I am so glad learning more about you JB!!
And you have Japanese name, that is awesome!

Abby said...

Hi, JB...

Wow...That's a long name...But I like it...

Great answers to the questions...

Abby xxxooo

Lorianna said...

Hi sweet JB. I didn't know that it was your Birthday! Happy belated Birthday Honey. I like your meme answers too.
Big Hugs,
Lorianna

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

i dont think picking toenails with your teeth is a bad habit, i think it is a skill.

Love
Boy n Baby