Monday, April 28, 2008

Which Celebrity Am I?


Ok, this is silly. My mom took this quiz about me on Catster. I don't know if this can be true. I am like Madonna? I am not a material girl, really. What do you think?

What celebrity would your pet be? I'm Madonna! Find out at Catster.com

Wow, your cat is Madonna!
Madonna
American Queen
Come on, let's just face it: We are living in a material world, and Jelly Bean is a material girl. So go ahead and thank your lucky stars—Jelly Bean is the one and only Madonna!
Always desperately seeking attention, Jelly Bean is multi-talented and savvy, not afraid to get her paws dirty and experiment with new methods of getting into the groove in order to reach her peeps. She commands respect everywhere she goes, a sophisticated traveler who insists upon the best—and more often than not, she gets what she wants. Appearance is everything for your true-blue diva and while her look may change as often as the Pellegrino in her water bowl does, her commitment to exercise is unwavering. Jelly Bean's in tip-top shape, which makes her age in pet years a non-issue. Despite the hard fur and the no-nonsense approach, she's a softy when it comes to her devoted owner. It's fair to say that Jelly Bean is, yes, crazy for you.


Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my BIG WORLD too, thanks!

18 comments:

Lorianna said...

Oh, this is fun! So far I have just done Cody and he's Simon Cowell.
JB, aren't you a Leo? So is Madonna! You are very glamorous like her.
I wonder who Poo Poo would be, and Misty? When I get some more free time I'm going to take Cricket and Billie's quiz. :)
Have a happy day!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

JB's Big World said...

Mom did the quiz for PooPoo and Misty, and PooPoo is Paris Hilton! I bet Paris is proud? ha ha. And Misty is Oprah!
--JB

goldenshade said...

That is soooo funny!!! I bet you are a material girl.

Do you eat macrobiotically and do yoga!

Your so sweet JB!!

~Shade

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Well, Jelly Belly, you are multi-talented and savvy!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Mummy did us girls and Livvie was Oprah, Mitzi was Madonna. I can't remember who I was now. Mitzi is so not like Madonna he he!

I think you are prettier than Madonna JB

Purrs, Sukie X

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

We just did ours and Trixie is Madonna too! I'll bet you have a lot in common with each other!

SophieKitty said...

You go Vogue, JB!!

Lorianna said...

Hi JB! Um, Cricket is Amy Winehouse!
Billie is Angelina Jolie!
Wow, I knew Cricket had an attitude, but, yikes!
Poo Poo is Paris? She can't be that bad. :)
Misty is Oprah? That's not awful.
You are prettier than Madonna.
Puurs,
Lorianna

MoMo said...

Hi JB, sorry I have been around much - my SS is busy with her thesis.

You are much prettier than Madonna! I am Oprah.

Mickey said...

That is too cool!!!!! Madonna is OK!
I am Simon Cowell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahaha

Purrs Mickey

meemsnyc said...

Oh, that is funny. I think you can strike a pose like Madonna, Jelly Bean!

PB & J said...

That's funny JB! We don't think you're a diva!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You are pretty like Madonna

~ Girl girl

Simba said...

Just dropping by everyones blogs to say Hi.

Simba xx

Tybalt said...

My sister Ivy got that answer, too. I don't know if I agree with it or not.

Moki said...

Hi Jelly Bean,

Well we would have to definately agree that you keep up your apperance, and that you are crazy for your beans!

P.S.
Thanks for stopping by our blog and sending Orange Boy get well wishes and lots of purs. He is doing a little better today. Full details are on our blog.

Purrs and Headbutts,

Moki

Sunny's Mommy said...

I think that you're prettier than her, and a lot nicer for sure!

Tun Tun said...

MEW! I liked what you said age being a non issue thing. When someone asks Mummy her age she say she is a Goddess-she ageless!