Sunday, April 27, 2008

Misty is Super Spoiled

Misty is SUPER spoiled ever since she had to have a kidney removed two years ago. Mom will do anything for her, and will hand-serve her stinky goodness anywhere she wants. .....Ok, I guess we are all super spoiled, because mom will do anything for all of us!

Here I am with Misty eating in the family room this morning. Mom has to put a paper towel under the food because Misty is a really messy eater and she flicks food all over with her tongue.

Our laser eyes are telling mom not to disturb us while we eat.

Here you can see why Misty must be such a messy eater. Look at how long her tongue is!

Oh, and if you are wondering, PooPoo's food is in the middle but she was acting cranky as usual and never eats with Misty any way. PooPoo does not like Misty very much. So many problems with PooPoo.....what are we to do? Even so, Mom hand-serves PooPoo upstairs, so PooPoo does not feel left out!

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my BIG WORLD too, thanks!

15 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

Laser eyes is good while you're eating. Poor PooPoo, she can't help being cranky I expect.

Purrs, Sukie X

Ariel said...

Okay I admit I'm a messy eater too.

Daisy said...

You three are very lucky! I am only a little bit messy when I eat.

ps: Are you going to play basketball after you eat?

Lorianna said...

I do the same thing with my kitties! I especially did that for Tookie as she became older. I would bring her a plate of food and put it on news paper in the living room. I still bring up food for Cricket in the evening and leave it outside our bedroom door. When she was a kitten she had to be isolated from the other kitties at first, so she stayed in my daughter's room. Well, she's so used to her bedtime meal being served upstairs, that I still do it. As Billie gets older I find I am bringing her food to her more often.
JB, I think your mom and I are just very nurturing mommies. :) I still miss waiting on Tookie.
I hope you have a great evening!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

SophieKitty said...

I can only eat my food in the kitchen. That's because I'm kind of a messy eater too.

Lorenza said...

Looking at your laser eyes makes me feel sure that I would not be near you while you are eating!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

Hmmm, after analysing.. PooPoo is the real princess..haha

Misty has a special bowl. Your foof must be real yummy.

Love
Boy n Baby

Parker said...

PooPoo sounds like the princess! Your food looks yummy! We are all kind of messy too!

MedaM said...

Lovely post and photos! I had some fun with it. Both you are Misty are so cute and sociable! As for PooPoo and her acting, I think she is jealous a little bit. :-)

Snowball said...

Its good to be spoiled and you deserved to be spoiled!

Luv
Snowball

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

i love that you are all spoiled like that! it is OK PooPoo, mommy gets cranky sometimes but we love her.

i think you have your mommy trained very well, it probably helps she is a nice lady...

PB & J said...

Being spoiled is awesome - we love it!

Crikit, Sparky & Ginger said...

mmm food we so love food. Misty you still have time to enter Deetz scary eyes contest cos we think you could win!

Love Licks & waggin TX tails not barking jus fur ya'll

Sunny's Mommy said...

I like that photo where you and Misty are giving your Mom laser eyes :-D She shouldn't be disturbing you like that while you're eating!

Pedro said...

Hi JB! My mom said before I was born she had a cat named Gracie who looked alot like Misty. Gracie is no longer with us and my mom misses her alot. Do you guys all get along? All the cats in my house get along pretty good.
Pedro