Saturday, April 12, 2008

Misty is Afraid of Being Too Thin

Misty says.......

Mom, mom! Weren't you supposed to go to the store to buy me more of my favorite stinky goodness? I am worried that we might run out of Liver & Chicken!

That last flavor you tried to feed me, tasted really bad. It made my lips pucker! Give it to PooPoo.....she'll eat anything!



Ok, so you will go to the store this weekend? I feel much less worried now....thanks mom!

I don't want to get too thin....when I was sick I was too thin.....do you think I look too thin now?


Before you go, please sign JB's GUESTBOOK, and stop by JB's BIG WORLD too, thanks!

12 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

You look beautiful - not too thin :O)

Sukie, Livvie & Mitzi X

Lorianna said...

Hi Misty! You are a beautiful floofy girl! I think you are just right. I can tell your mommy takes really good care of you and your sisters!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

MedaM said...

No, Misty, you don’t look too thin; you really look beautiful and charming.

Daisy said...

Misty, you look just right to me! I think you are making a very cute and funny face in the middle photo. You are very kind to give the bad flavors to PooPoo!

Angus said...

Misty, I think you look just right! And your generosity towards Poopoo becomes you, too!

Moki said...

Misty,

We think you look just perfect. Not to skinny not to fat, and you have a nice shinny coat!
:)

BenTheRotti said...

Oh Misty you look beautiful!! My Grandma had a cat called Dolly who looked just like you! I will have to show her your pictures.

Ben xxxx

Forty Paws said...

You look great Misty! Luf the picture of your puckered lips!

Luf, Us

Tun Tun said...

MEW!!! You a gorgeous grrl!!! Just right. Wuv that picture of your puckered up lips-priceless. MEW!!!

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

Hmmm, we think you look beautiful. Mama was showing her colleague your photos on the site and they were going ''ooooh'' ''ahhhh'':)

Love
Boy n Baby

Mary said...

Misty looks like a perfect match for my "Mouse"....same fur (is it hard to care for?? Mouse is a mess!) Same pitiful "feed me, I'm starving" look :-) Maybe Misty and Mouse should diet together....ooo that will get nasty cat stares.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I don't think you look too thin. I think you look perfect :-) I hope your Mom stocked up on your favorite flavors!