Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Was Tagged With a Challenge

I was tagged by Maya and Kena for a challenge. I am having a hard time getting my mom to help me, so I am trying to be quickly creative for this one.


Here is the challenge:

The challenge for bloggers is to make something, anything, and post about it. Let's see what you creative people come up with!


Here are the rules:

1. Make something, anything. It doesn't have to be complicated or artsy. Make a list, take an interesting picture, make some one's day, make dinner, make a doodle, make fun of yourself, make a poem, make your bed (OK, that last one is lame).
2. Write a post about it. With pictures for extra brownie points.
3. Link to this blog and challenge six other bloggers to do the same.



I decided to make a fort out of pillows! Here are a few pictures of me inside my fort. I have such a floofy tail you almost can't see my face in the second one!







I know this is a pretty silly thing to make, but I like getting inside stuff, like forts! It "makes" me happy! See how happy I am in the last picture?



I'd like to invite all my friends to participate in this challenge, and see if you can "make" something fun too!


Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my BIG WORLD too, thanks!

17 comments:

Daisy said...

Good idea, JB! You can learn the principles of good construction technique while you are doing that, too.

Lorianna said...

Oh you look so cute in your fort JB! So snuggly and sweet. I like your wish too. I really hope it comes true.
Hugs and Purrs Honey,
Lorianna

4 Boys and a Lady said...

That fort looks so snuggly and warm. JB, you're just like Mr. Westley! He likes to tunnel and make forts sometimes. Maybe you are related!

goldenshade said...

That is using your creative side for sure JB!!! You look very cozy in there. We may be over later for a snuggle.

Beetle said...

You look soooo cute and warm in your fort. I hid for hours right underneath a big bedspread today too!
Sukie X

PB & J said...

You're right JB - that's a hard one, but you did well!

Mickey said...

JB, you did a great job on the meme!!! I just said to make something, and you did!! You look so cute inside there too;)
Purrs mickey

meemsnyc said...

oooh, I like the fort of pillows. Very nice!

Gattina said...

What a wonderful fort you made ! I just wished I could join you there it looks so cosy !

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a comfy fort you have. You sure look happy in the last photo

~ Girl girl

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

You are making a comfy place for yourself :)

Love
Boy n Baby

Simba said...

oh what a good idea. I must try it myself.

Simba x

Gandalf & Grayson said...

That's a very floofy fort, JB!

MedaM said...

You are very creative, so sweet and cute…
Beautiful post!

Snowball said...

JB, you are indeed very creative. The fort looks like a comfortable place to snooze...

I was tagged by AstaNY for this game but I haven't got to it cos my nasty you know who is too lazy to take pictures.... haiz...

Luv
Snowball

Sunny's Mommy said...

JB, where'd you go? I can't see you. That is a nice fort, btw, and it makes you invisible.

Maya and Kena said...

Hi JB!!
Hee hee! That's not a silly tag!! We think it's pretty cool! We might try it sometime, it looks like a lot of fun!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena