Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Too Much of a Good Thing?

My mom did not have time to play with me last night, so she told me she would let me have some nip leaves to sniff. I came over to take a look and a sniff.

What are these peculiar dried leaves? I have never seen nip in it's natural form before.....I am only familiar with it inside nip toys and nip pillows. I will pick some up....

Maybe I should taste it.

Oh, no! I don't think I should have tasted it. I ate too much of it! I am feeling a little queasy now. It has a sharp taste and it is burning my tongue!

I am feeling rather ill now. I think my mom let me overdose!

Mom! I might have to go see Dr. Staph! (You know I must be ill if I want to go see Dr. Staph.) I think I ate some too much nip! If you look closely, it is even stuck to my nose!


The Moral of the Story: If you are very small like a Jelly Bean, like me, don't eat too much nip......it could have adverse affects!




Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my BIG WORLD too, thanks!

17 comments:

Lorianna said...

Oh, JB! are you okay? Yes nip in moderation is best. You probably need to build up a tolerance for it. Billie and Cricket get 2 small pinches and Cody gets 3 pinches. He always looks like he's saying "Dude, whoa!" :) I really hope you are not sick. :( Take care Honey.
Kisses and Purrs,
Lorianna

Daisy said...

Yep, too much 'nip can be a bad thing! I do not like the fresh kind, just the dried-up kind.

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

We have never had fresh nip, just the dried up stuff. Mom doles it out so that we don't get too much. We scatter it everywhere just like you did!

4xBs said...

hi JB, we sure hope that nip doesn't make you sicky. are you supposed to eat it? we don't know much about that stuff. all we know about is bones and dogly stuff.

woofs

goldenshade said...

I love the fresh too. We have some growing in the summer and I lie beside it, dream and take a chew every once in awhile. Goldie likes the Catmint vrs the CatNip.
Hope you are feeling better.
~Shade

Moki said...

Sometimes too much of a good thing and turn into some bad...we hope that you are feeling much better now!

Mickey said...

Hahahaha!!!Rookie!! :)
Don't worry JB,you'll get used to it ;)
Purrs Mickey

Beetle said...

Ooh, I had your feed set up wrong so didn't receive new posts. I've fixed it now :O)

Sukie says she's never tried catnip and is looking forward to it :O)

Cecil the Cougar: said...

I think that you will be ok! Just please take it easy next time! The nip in its natural state is a little bit strong, you has to work up to eating big amounts other wise your belly will hurt.

I am hopinh that your tummy feels better!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Hmmm. My ad-vice? takes two niptiniz & callz me in da mornin'!
I hopes you feelz better soon bro. Takes it eazy fur a bit.

Chairman Mao said...

Ooooh, I hope the nip didn't make you feel too ooky! Kinda take it in small doses with the fresh stuff, that's the best thing to do. Of course Dorydoo my niphead sistur don't do that. She rolls around in it and gets it all ofur her furs!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh no.. I hope you're ok now JB.. I better stay away from nip coz I'm small too

~ Girl girl

Adan*Michico said...

I have smelled fresh nip before, only few seconds I ran away.
Not every nip I all like, I only like few~~

But I think you are enjoy your nip:>

Simba said...

oh dear, too much of a good thing will get you a trip to the vets everytime.

Simba x

meemsnyc said...

Wow, look at all that nip! Wowzers.

felinesopher said...

Thx furr your advice JB! We never taste or play with nip stuff;)

Sunny's Mommy said...

Oh no! I hope it didn't last too long.