Wednesday, March 26, 2008

PooPoo Was Tagged With a Meme!

Our friend, Bunyu at Meaouwy Troops, has tagged PooPoo with a meme. The rules state to list a fact using the first letter of PooPoo's middle name.....PooPoo does not really have a middle name so she will use her first name, PooPoo.


Here are the rules:
1.
You have to post the rules before you give your answers,
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name),
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

Here are PooPoo's answers, direct from PooPoo:

Poop under the bed upstairs when I am mad!
Oh how mean and spiteful I can be!
Out of my mind sometimes!
Purr and hiss, purr and swat!
Other cats must not eat before me!
Ok, I like blogging....because I can express my upset feelings!

...............PooPoo says: Now get that flashy thing out of my eyes so I can sleep!

PooPoo would like to tag Simba. My sisters and I think he is hilarious, so we want to find out more facts about him! Simba is a King, so please visit him and say "hi"!

P.S. Sorry for the answers PooPoo gave, and let this not be a bad reflection of me, JB. I just let her speak her mind.



Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my BIG WORLD too, thanks!

17 comments:

Beetle said...

Ha ha! Did you name PooPoo after her poo antics or is it just coincidence?

Simba said...

Thank you for tagging me. I'm working on it now.

Simba x

Daisy said...

I am glad PooPoo had a chance to speak her mind. She's quite a character!

Helena said...

)))))snuggles(((((

Tun Tun said...

mew mew I don't have a middle name either Miss Poo Poo. I glad you were tagged.

Mickey said...

Well you just tell PooPoo that I think she is a pretty cat even if she does poo under the upstairs bed!!!!!!!!!! Heeheehee
I'll go visit Simba. I like funny guys :)
Purrs Mickey

SophieKitty said...

Crabby girls need love too! Love ya, PooPoo.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

PooPoo sure has cute funny answers

~ Girl girl

felinesopher said...

hahaha...PooPoo, you're so hillarious & cute;) dun worry, sometimes our members here in Meaouwy Troops do that too:) we do have our own unique characters, dont we?
we'll go visit Simba, great meeting new furrfriend.

Parker said...

PooPoo - you are a funny gal! But you are also very pretty!

Beetle said...

I hope you don't mind but I've tagged you.

Sunny's Mommy said...

PooPoo, I think your response was excellent for that meme!

Lorianna said...

You're so pretty Poo Poo! I think as we get older we just get cranky. :)
Hugs and Purrs Kitty Girls,
Lorianna

PB & J said...

That's very impressive to come up with so many "O"s - we like your list PooPoo!

Tybalt said...

Poor PooPoo! It's tough being moody.

4 Boys and a Lady said...

Omigosh! PooPoo and Nermal have a lot of similar traits!

goldenshade said...

PooPoo do you need a hug?