Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Mom Is Back, My Mom is Back!

I don't have much time to tell you much, just that my mom is back!

Mom is way behind in work though and she says she won't have time till later to blog.......I am not alone scared any more so that is good. I just need to be with my mom!


I will sit on my blue blankie on her desk while she works today and I will take a bath.....I am so much less stressed now!


Did I mention that my mom is BACK?

P.S. I did not turn my nose up on my mom when she got home.....I MISSED her and I can't stay mad.


Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my BIG WORLD too, thanks!

13 comments:

Lorianna said...

Oh JB, I'm so glad that your mom and dad made it back safely. You sure missed your mommy huh sweetie? But, I bet you had fun with your sisters and you girls did stuff that mom and dad will never find out about. ;) Have a happy, snuggly, purry day!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Forty Paws said...

Is your Mom back?

Maw's hairdresser lives in Anna and she said they got about 6" of snow and it took her an hour and a half to get to work in Plano.

Luf, Us

Tybalt said...

I'm so glad your mom is back, JB! WOOHOO!

(I can never stay mad at my mommy either.)

MoMo said...

Welcome home, JB's mom! So good to have mom back, isn't it? You do look happy and contented there.

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's great news that your Mom is back. I can tell you're much happier now :-)

Daisy said...

Hooray, your mom is back!

Snowball said...

I am glad that your mum is back, JB. Its wise of you not to be angry with her cos she is the one who control how much treats you get.

Luv
Snowball

SophieKitty said...

I'm glad your mom is back! I don't like to be without my mommie either.

Mickey said...

I don't like it when Mom goes away but I love,love,love it when she is back!!! I know how you feel JB,so enjoy your time with her! :)
Purrs Mickey

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Aw.. so glad that you're mom is back. You have a cute little pink tongue

~ Girl girl

michico*Adan said...

I am very glad that your mommy is return~! I can see how happy you are!!

Simba said...

Looks like you will be nice and clean now,

Simba x

4 Boys and a Lady said...

You look so nice and relaxed now that your Mom's back home! JB, you looks so cute on your blue blankie.