Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's Magic.....JB Can Float!

Here I am on top of the glass. It looks like I am floating in the air!



Here I am from under the glass! I think my furs look a little bit squashed......and not so floofy from this angle. I really look like I am floating now!


My toes are still floofy from this angle......


I am just being silly today! Aahhh, the camera loves me from all angles.....even through the glass!


Time to go for a nap.......in JB's Dream World......Zzzzzzz.......maybe I will dream of being a magician since I can float in the air!



Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my BIG WORLD too, thanks!

17 comments:

Daisy said...

A most excellent magic trick, JB!

Lorianna said...

Wow JB, that looks so cool! I think Vegas is ready for a new magic act. :) Have a Happy Day!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Momo & Pinot said...

JB, we love the last shot!

Momo & Pinot

MISS PEACH >(^.^) said...

Oh my JB you are a levitation kitty! I can't believe you gotted snow way down there in Texas! it is a good thing your beans are back home again...I would give them the cold shoulder for about 10 seconds then make them feel welcome home again.
You have such a nice family of kitties who live with you, a very colorful assortment of candies as mom would say.
Love Miss Peach

goldenshade said...

Very cool trick. You should take your show on the road and make the big bucks.

~Shade

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. you really look like you're floating JB

~ Girl girl

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Oh JB, you are so cute here... I love it when you are silly!!!

Mickey said...

JB, you are too cute!!!! A glass table would be fun,especially as I need to watch out for my sisfurs.They like to bug me sometimes ;)
You make me smile :) Hahaha
Purrs Mickey

michico*Adan said...

You are so so cute, JB~!
I think shooting through the glass table is very cool!

Simba said...

oooooo a magic floating cat.

Simba x

MedaM said...

Funny and interesting! :-)

Anonymous said...

hehe... very funny floating cat !
Luv
Twister & Furby

Forty Paws said...

Great pictures! You're a true magician!

Luf, Us

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is a neat trick you do, JB!

Hana said...

You must be a magical cat if you can float like that! It's good you are coming to the North Pole with us!

Shelby said...

It does look like you are floating in that picture

Tun Tun said...

MEW! Love the floating pictures!! You look so mystical MEW!!!