Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Before I Was Born......

My sisters have lived longer than I have. They lived in a different house in California a long time ago before I was a living Jelly Bean.


They used to all like each other back then.....but Misty was still scared back then, but not as much as she is now! Taffy became my mom's daughter when mom found her at a shelter when she was about 3 years old.


PooPoo shared food with Misty and Taffy when she was younger. Now she just snarfs up everything in sight so we can't have as much!



This was all before I was born..............

P.S. Sorry the scans are not so good from old photos....and Taffy was so white you can hardly see how beautiful she was! We miss Taffy a lot!


Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my BIG WORLD too, thanks!

12 comments:

Hana said...

Oh, look at the pretty white cat!! She is white like me!

I am going to ask a really dumb question. I heard that white cats are usually deaf. Is that true?

Lorianna said...

It's bittersweet to look at old pictures isn't it? Such beautiful kitties. JB you are super pretty! I'm sorry your dear Taffy went to the Bridge. I will think of her with Tookie. Maybe even with my Grandma. Wouldn't that be nice? :) Oh, Hana, I read somewhere that white cats with blue eyes are usually deaf.
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Mickey said...

Taffy was a beautiful,floofy white cat!!! I think you are all lovely cats!You are the cutest 'cause I know you the best!! I think you have lovely furs :)
Purrs Mickey

JB's Big World said...

To answer Lorianna and Hana.....
Taffy was not deaf. She had one blue eye and one gold eye. She could hear very well, but she did not meow much....her meower was broken, mom says, and she would walk around sort of "grunting" when she wanted something. She ws the sweetest kitty.....after me of course! I hear that she loved salmon more than even me and whenever mom cooked it, she came running from wherever she was in the house!
--JB

Girl Girl Hamster said...

OH Taffy sure's a pretty cat. All of them are so cozy with each other.

~ Girl girl

Adan*Michico said...

This is very precious records, I am so happy to learn more about your house :>

Simba said...

What lovely looking cats. Mummy use to have a cat before I was born. She doesn't have any photos of it though.

Simba x

MedaM said...

That’s nice and interesting story followed by beautiful old photos. What beautiful kitties and Taffy is as white as snow.

Daisy said...

I like looking at old photos like that. Sometimes it is hard to believe the world existed before we were born. I guess the photos prove it!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

I can see Taffy, she looks very fluffy and cuddly like. White cats are like pillows, great to cuddle wif!

goldenshade said...

Taffy looks very pretty and everyone looks so happy. Thanks for sharing some memories with us.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures. Misty was just a baby back then. PooPoo was just as beautiful as she is now, and Taffy was very beautiful, too. :-)