Saturday, February 23, 2008

Night Visitors!

This is our bird feeder. It is hangs from this tree near where we suntan on our indoor window seat.
We have a lot of birds coming to our yard to eat, but mom thinks we have some other unwelcome night visitors too!

What do you think lives in these holes? ......Is it SNAKES?

Should I be scared?







Do you think the snakes ate my mom cabbage plants too?






I will ponder the snake thought later, as I am not paying attention again!




The sun is shining and I must try to catch "birdies". If you remember, "birdies" are specks of dust or strands of my furs that float in the air and glisten in the sunshine and I try to catch them! I do this EVERY day that the sun is shining!



Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my BIG WORLD too, thanks!

8 comments:

Hana said...

Those holes look scary! I'd stay away from them if I were you. Or, seal them up!

Mickey said...

Wow, there is something that lives in the hole!I do not know too much about snakes.Good thing you are indoors! Guess it's safer to catch 'birdies'! Heeheehee
Enjoy the sunshine JB :)
Purrs Mickey

Daisy said...

Hmm, I do not know what could live down there. I'll bet it is something creepy and dangerous though.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I would be scared. I am very scared of snakes. Very!

That is a very nice bird feeder you have. They're especially nice when they're close to your window.

Shelby said...

Do rabbits live in those holes? I have eaten rabbit before it is good

Parker said...

Those holes look scary to me!
I hope you catch a lot of your birdies!

Angus said...

I don't know what made those holes..prairie dogs? Or ground squirrels? If they're near the feeders, they could be snarfing up all the fallen seed..time for some rodent hunting, eh?

goldenshade said...

I think your mom should go over and put her hand waaaay in that hole and grab out something for closer inspection.