Wednesday, February 27, 2008

PooPoo's New Doo!


PooPoo came home from Dr. Staph's late today. Since this is her
story and she went through a lot, I will let her tell it, and she can even tell it on my blog!

I give you The New and Improved PooPoo! PooPoo, will you please tell your story? (I'll just do some cleaning myself in the meantime!)

PooPoo says.......Yes I will! It all started when all of our food got taken away last night. I knew something was up, but I could not remember why that usually happens. Then the next morning, I found myself in that stupid traveling box again! Even my whiskers were nervous!


Mom left me at that place I hate, with all those other animals. I don't like other animals. Then....then what??

Well, what kind of story IS this? This is ALL I remember! I am a little freaked out! Where did the day go? Did I sleep through another night? I feel like I dreamed about pink elephants from JB's Big World! Then I looked down and I had no furs! I am naked!


Why am I so hungry?? I feel like I just went to bed and just got up! How many hours has it been? Ok, I must calm down now.....Mom gave me a special buffet with my 3 favorite food choices as soon as I got home.......yeah!


After I ate almost a whole can of Fancy Feast, I laid down next to this leopard pillow to try to be glamorous. Am I as glam as Misty?

Mom gave me some fresh new tissue paper to lay my butt on. My butt is not so attractive without furs, so I would not let mom take a good picture of it!


I feel really fresh now! I might even sing! I think I will sing!

Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now! I feel good, I knew that I could, now! So good, so good, I feel good!!



Thanks mom, for getting my furs cut! -- Luv, PooPoo



JB here again.....
Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my BIG WORLD too, thanks!

17 comments:

Mickey said...

WOW!!! PooPoo really looks so different! Just like Zoey at Zoolatry,heehee. The lion cut, suitable for cats. She is a pretty cat,even shaved.
I guess grooming IS important! :)
Purrs Mickey

Simba said...

Thats an interesting hair cut. I bet you feel all light and airy now.

Simba x

snowforest said...

Yes just like Zoey of Zoolatry ~ you look very different - wonder what it must feel like - must be liberating!

goldenshade said...

Lookin' great PooPoo! I bet you'll feel great too. I hope you don't get cold. Your Mom may have to get you a sweater or something.

JB, any news on the mouse sounds? I can help if you need back-up!!

MedaM said...

That is an interesting hair cut and unusual but if PooPoo really feels good it is ok then. With or without new style PooPoo is lovely and cute anyway.

Nermal, Nico, Virgil, and Maggie said...

We think PooPoo looks fantabulous! We agree with Medam - she looks very lovely and cute. PooPoo, you deserve some pampering after your ordeal. How wonderful of your mom to give you a special buffet! We wish we could the velvety part where your shaved.

Please come to our page - we have something for you! <3

Lorianna said...

Oh Poo Poo, I have been thinking about you ever since JB said you were going to the VET! You look so glamorous! I do believe you are holding you head up higher. It will be much easier to clean yourself now. Thank you JB, for letting your sister share her story. ;)
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Daisy said...

PooPoo, I am so happy that you are feeling good about your new 'do. I can see that you are holding your head up proudly. As well you should, because you look very glamorous and beautiful. And I'll bet you smell pretty, too.

Sunny's Mommy said...

PooPoo, I'm so sorry you lost most of a day and they starved you. But I think you look very good with your new haircut. I love how you're still all different colors. I think you look beautiful :-D

Forty Paws said...

Lovely Lion Cut PooPoo! Glad you are enjoying it!

Luf, Us

Hana said...

I think I missed something. Why did PooPoo get a lion cut? I like it!! Looks very nice!

WillThink4Wine said...

PooPoo, you need a new name to match your glam!

Gandalf & Grayson's Mom

Benjamin Fuzz said...

you look great, poopoo! it's weird to lose the time, isn't it?

i'm glad your mom tried to make it up to you with a buffet feast.

ben

DaisyMae Maus said...

Wow, PooPoo ... You've got some furry fashionable furs.
DMM

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

PooPoo, you look fashionable.

Love
Boy n Baby

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.