Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Tower & My Pouty Face

This is my tower. I like it a lot, but it is upstairs because mom says it is too big to be downstairs and there is no room for it.

I really need closer access to it, so I can get some exercise. I must stay in shape, you know, for my Valentine, Ben Fuzz! I will give mom a super cute pouty face to see if she will let me bring it downstairs for me.


I do think I look exceptionally cute, and surely my super cute pouty face will persuade my mom, don't you think?

8 comments:

Mickey said...

Yup! I think so.Besides,I bet your Mom spends most time downstairs huh? You just wanna be close :) Good Luck
Purrs Mickey

michico*Adan said...

This is a great towel~!! How wonderful~!!!!!!
Happy Valentine's day to you!

Boots & the Interlopers said...

Very good pouty face. We don't have a tower, something about the woofie knocking it over or something like that.

Simba said...

Happy valentines day.

Lots of love Simba x

Benjamin Fuzz said...

you do look exceptionally cute, jb! i hope your mom pays attention. (how could she not when you are so beautiful?)

stop by to see what i've prepared for us!

happy valentine's day!

nose nuzzles and a forehead lick...

benjamin

Daisy said...

That is a great tower you got! And I think you look extra-cute, too. Happy Valentine's Day!

Lorianna said...

You really are super cute! I would certainly give in JB. ;)
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Sunny's Mommy said...

I hope it did! Did it work?