Sunday, February 17, 2008

JB, Temptations Reporter Here

I am excited to report that there is a new variety of Temptations! Mom got us some at the store yesterday. They are "All Natural". I think this might make Dr. Staph happy, because he told my mom that we eat too much "junk food". But what can we do?? We are addicted to Temptations!

This new variety comes in salmon too, which you know is my favorite. They have "added vitamins and minerals" and are not made with anything artificial.

I hope that these new natural Temptations have the same scrumptious taste as the old. The Temptations baker should not ruin a good thing, you know.

Please let me know if you have tried them and how you would rate them.

Mom will let us try some after dinner tonight, I suppose kind of like an after dinner mint for cats!

Mom also bought a big container of nip at the store today, so I am a little distracted.........it is making me think of the the moonlight stroll through the catnip field with Ben on my Valentine's date.

13 comments:

Benjamin Fuzz said...

let me know how the all natural temptations taste!

my mom got more denta-bites for me. she says our salmon meal on valentine's day gave me fish breath.

mom's friday song is sort of obnoxious. unless you're mom herself. she loves the song. it goes like this:

friday, friday, friday is our favorite day!
monday is a bummer,
tuesday's only fair,
wednesday's getting better,
thursday's almost there.
and friday, friday, friday is our favorite day!

she's sing it loud so EVERYONE can hear. i think she lives for weekends!

Lorianna said...

Hi JB! Aww, thinking about your boyfriend! :) That cosmic catnip is good stuff according to my kitties. I haven't seen the new Temptations in the store yet, but they sound very healthy for kitties, so I will buy some when I can. Have a nice Sunday with your sisters!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Mickey said...

All Natural Temptations?!! WOW!!! I''' have to get Mom to keep an eye out for those :)
How do you like them?
Later,Mickey

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is a big tub of nip! Congrats on the nip and new Temptations!

Isis said...

Hello JB!

I'm not sure which of your world's are which... but i'm gonna try this one. I'm slightly confused at the two of them...

Thanks for the warning on the comment! i'm gonna go delete it now!

Tesla said...

hello... i've never had these temptations....


HOWEVER i don't like doggies no no no! A loooooooooooooooong time ago, i lived with my furmama in this house with this doggie, and momma and sisters all liked this doggie.

However, i did NOT! I always hiss at him and say 'STAY AWAY FROM ME!'

And... whenever i see doggies i growl and hiss and swat them! I become a ninja.

Hot(M)BC said...

*sigh* I sure wish I could eat them, but I hear they still have wheat in them. Wheat and my tummy don't get along well at all. Glad you get to enjoy them, though.
Purrrrrrs,
Mini

Daisy said...

I tried some, and they are very delicious!

Willow said...

China Cat and I have tried the Tuna All Natural Temptations and I must say, they are delicious! In fact, I have been meowing at my Food Lady for the past half hour to please give me some more!!!

Purrrrrrs, Willow

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi JB ! Sorry it took me so long to drop by. It's been busy and cold here so I've had a hard time pulling myself away from the radiator.

Great info on snacks, JB. I shall try the natural temptations.

TT said...

I think I will has to try those type of temptayshuns. I dont usually eats them because I ams missing teefths.

JB's Big World said...

I am happy to report that my sisters and I LOVE new all natural Temptations! They are scrumptious and good and have the same mouth-watering aroma as the other ones!
--JB

TheGirls said...

Oooh, that's exciting. We haven't heard of this new stuff...will have to look into it.