Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am so excited! Today is Valentine's Day, and this is the first year I have had a Valentine. My Valentine is the handsome Benjamin Fuzz, (if I had not mentioned it enough before!)


These are some photos of me that mom took on my red Valentine's blanket for Ben. I hope she does not post the picture of me getting ready for my dinner date tonight!


I have two mice for Ben and I to share. Mom put them inside the nip container over night to make sure they are extra spicy for us for our date. I had to taste one of them to make sure they are seasoned just right. You know how I am about seasoning!


Oh no, it is getting late! I have to get ready for my date!


I did some washing and cleaned up my toes for dinner. Hey, I told mom not to show my picture taking a bath!




I think I am ready now. This is my super cute look for Ben. Sort of a like a glamour shot!



Happy Valentine's Day, Ben! I can't wait to see you!


For a look at what a wonderful Valentine's Day Ben has planned for us, please go visit him at The Fuzz Factor!

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day to all my new blogging friends too! I hope you all have Valentines and have a special day!

21 comments:

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Oh, you're super cute and glamorous, don't you worry JB! Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

Daisy said...

JB, you look perfect! Have a fun date with Ben!

Spooky said...

Happy Valentine's Day, JB!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy Valentine's Day JB! Ben is such a good Mancat, I'm sure you will be very happy together. I'm happy you 2 cute floofy kitty's met!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy Valentine's Day JB! Ben is such a good Mancat, I'm sure you will be very happy together. I'm happy you 2 cute floofy kitty's met!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

The Furry Kids said...

Happy Valentines Day!

Lorianna said...

Oh, what a pretty kitty you are! Your mom outdid herself with your pictures. I hope you and Ben have lots of fun sharing those mice. Happy Valentine's Day JB!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Thor said...

Happy Valentine's Day JB! You look so pretty! Have a wonderful day!

Love and licks
Thor

Mickey said...

Happy Valentines Day JB! Have fun on your date with Ben!!! ;)
Purrs Mickey

Sunny's Mommy said...

Happy Valentine's Day! It looks like you're going to have a great date ;-)

MoMo said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Thanks for joining us on the cruise. Drop back in later for the dinner dance with Ben.

SophieKitty said...

You look mahvelous, dahlink! Ben won't be able to resist your charms.

Boots & the Interlopers said...

We are sure that you two will have a great time on your date.

TheGirls said...

Very glam photos! ;) And look at all your toys...lucky!

michico*Adan said...

Happy Valentine's day to you~!
I think you are very adorable playing mice toy on the red blanket~!
In this special day with red blanket is making the atmosphere so passion and warm~!

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Happy Valentine's Day! You look very cute on your red blanket. :)

Simba said...

Do cats have to have baths too? I didn't know that.

Simba xx

Benjamin Fuzz said...

my dear dear jelly bean...
thank you for such a wonderful day yesterday! i am deliciously tired today from all of our fun.

rest well today, my sweet! i will talk to you over the weekend.

<3
benjamin

Anna said...

JB beautiful set of photos for V day, something different. Anna :)

Tybalt said...

You looked lovely, JB! <3

MedaM said...

You are so sweet and this post interesting and fun. It seems to me you had a good time. The photos are beautiful.