Friday, February 15, 2008

Dreaming of Ben.....

I had a wonderful date with Ben last night. Our dinner was like an exploding taste sensation, and of course the salmon was perfectly prepared! I am a little sleepy this morning though..........



I got home 10 minutes after my curfew and my mom was mad. She gave me a good scolding. I told her I would not be home late next time........

Now if mom would just stop taking pictures of me so I can get my beauty sleep.........zzzzzzzzz......this edition of JB's Dream World should be outstanding! Sweet dreams, Ben!

10 comments:

Tybalt said...

Sweet Dream, JB! I'm glad your date was such a success.

Daisy said...

I am glad you had such a wonderful date with Ben. Now you can dream about the time you spent together.

snowforest said...

Dream away you purrety cat!
Purrs from the SnowForest family :)

Lorianna said...

Sweet Dreams you pretty floofy kitty! My Billie is snoring away next to her squirrel as I type. :)
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Sunny's Mommy said...

So sorry your Mom had to spoil the rest of your evening like that. Sounds like an excellent date! Woo hoo!

jazzyjj said...

Hello Gorgeous! :)

Eric and Flynn said...

We're glad you had a lovely date with Ben. Hope you have lots of sweet dreams of him.

Benjamin Fuzz said...

hello there...
i'm really sorry your mom scolded you. i shouldn't have insisted on the last sips of the niptini under the new moon.

maybe she was jealous?

<3
ben

JB's Big World said...

Ben,
I was so mesmerized by the niptinis, it was all worth it!
--JB

MedaM said...

Oh, it is normal that your mom worry about you. But, I am sure she didn’t spoil your wonderful date you had…you still dream sweet dreams :-))