Saturday, January 26, 2008

Out of Office on Big World Assignment

Bad News Flash!

My mom will be on assignment on a cruise for the next week! She told me I could not use the computer while they were gone, because I get too many furs between the keys of the keyboard. I hope to have new material for my Big World when they get back. I will miss you all lots, and please think of me, all alone, just me and my sisters, all alone for a week......Kelly, our petsitter only comes once a day......I am crying already!

--JB

7 comments:

Daisy said...

I will miss you lots, JB!

Jan said...

Oh, we're sorry you're going to be alone for two weeks. We hope you have a photo of them handy so you won't forget what they look like.

jans funny farm

Gandalf & Grayson said...

But this is not fair! We will miss you. And we will feel a little bit guilty when we are in the Lap Lady's Lap. We hope your petsitter has a nice Lap.

Black Cat said...

Don't cry little JB, the time will soon pass and we will all look forward to reading your blogs when your beans come back:) xxx

Parker said...

Hurry back!

goldenshade said...

Stay close together and dream big dreams. We'll miss you and look forward to your updates.

~goldie and Shadie

Crikit, Sparky & Ginger said...

jus checking in on ya'll to give you some love licks. take over their bed! please don't cry k?

snuggles