Thursday, January 3, 2008

Me and My Mom in the Morning

This is my small chair that I sit on when mom gets ready for work in the morning. I sit on it every day when mom gets ready. I have to be with my mom every day as much as possible. Mom's chair is the big chair.


I say goodbye at the front door every time she leaves the house, and I wait at the front door for her to come home every day. I am really a dog in a cat suit!

Now where is my mom? It is time for her to get ready for work.....I have to go find her!

2 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

I like to sit wiv my mum all the time too. If she goes anywhere I like to see where she is.

JB's Big World said...

My Daddy Len gets tired of me sometimes, because it is always the 3 of us....me, mom and Daddy Len, every day, all day. Misty and PooPoo are much more independent than I am!
--JB