Tuesday, January 15, 2008

J and B -- Very Tempting!

My mom was SO excited to see me after her long weekend in California, that she made me a special creation with my favorite snack food! Can you guess what it is from this first picture?

It is a J and a B made from Temptations, just for me, Jelly Bean!

Over the weekend, I felt pretty bad about posting PooPoo's naked pudge pictures on the internet. This B smells really good, but I will only eat the J and I will let PooPoo have the B.

See? I can be nice......


I can't believe this! I try to be nice, and what does PooPoo do? She tries to snarf up the J too! Mom could not catch her fast enough to take a good picture or scold her.....bad PooPoo!

14 comments:

me...Fat Eddy said...

Thanks for dropping by. Did you see my little brother Phinny's picture when you were here. You look like you could be his twin brother. He's not such a bad kitcat and we usually get along quite well unless he tries to crawl into my special sleeping place when I'm there.

Daisy said...

JB, you were very nice to share your Temptation B with PooPoo. It was a little bit rude of PooPoo to try to eat the J.

Lorianna said...

Hi JB, it was very nice of you to stop by my blog. Thanks to you and your mommy for your kind words. Your blogs are very cool and I will visit often. It's so nice to meet people who love their furbabies like I love mine. oh, and you and your sisters are super cute. :)
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Tybalt said...

How sweet of your mom . . .and sweet of you to share! PooPoo was a little too greedy, it seems.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I agree with Tybalt.

Mickey said...

Hi JB, your Mom was very creative to put your Temptations in the shape of your initials :) The problem with siblings is they don't know when to stop ;)
Purrs Mickey

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Uh, oh. Did Poo-Poo do a Pee-Pee again? And on the Temptations, no less? =^..^=

TheGirls said...

Bear eats all our treats too!! :)

Gattina said...

I never tried that out making a design with treats, lol ! I wonder how my cats would react !

Furkids in Hong Kong said...

Both of you look so pretty. I want so much to snuggle up to you's!

Andrée said...

I've got to get some of these for my bad boys. I keep reading and reading about them from the other cats. They are now on my grocery list.

JB's Big World said...

Hi Andree,
Yes, you must get some! No other treats can even compare to Temptations! Plus they are crunchy so they help fight tartar on our teeth!
--JB

Kaz's Cats said...

Oh JB, and you were trying to be such a good brother! Maybe the solution is simply more Temptations for everycat. Maybe you could even try not winding your sister up in the first place by posting pictures of her pudge.

Just saying,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Jan said...

Smart PooPoo!

jans funny farm