Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm a Blue Jelly Bean.......

To my mom, who is leaving for the airport to go on a cruise at 4:15am tomorrow morning:


I'll have a blue week here without you.
I'll be so blue thinking about you.
To stay with PooPoo and Misty, is not good enough for me.
Won't be the same, if you're not here with me.

I am a sad, blue Jelly Bean..........





P.S. Mom: You had better come back with some good material and pictures for me for my Big World! Otherwise, you never know.....I may learn some spiteful habits from PooPoo!

3 comments:

Lorianna said...

Oh JB, hugs honey! Mommy and Daddy love you all very much. They'll be back before you know it.
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Tybalt said...

Stat strong, JB!

Kaz's Cats said...

Hang in there JB - we like your poetic turn of phrase, and the little 'reminder' to your Mom and Daddy Len about bringing back photos.

Purrs in sympathy,

Gypsy & Tasha