Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Can Spell!

Today my mom told me the house was a complete mess and that we needed to clean up all my toys. I thought they were fine scattered all over the house, where I could select them easily, but I told mom I would help clean up.



I wanted to show mom how smart I am, so I carefully spelled out my name with the toys, in nice neat letters.


Mom could not believe how smart I was! My mom has raised a very intelligent Jelly Bean!



.........Good thing that my name only has two letters in it!

12 comments:

Daisy said...

Good spelling, JB! You are one smart kitty.

TheGirls said...

Wow...you're smart! And you have a lot of toys!

Lacy said...

woofies JB, u iz so clever to b able to spell likie dat...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Andrée said...

Wow, you could make the evening news with spelling skills such as you have. I expect to see you there soon, K?

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! You are a very smart cat!

Charlie said...

You're very smart, JB!
- Charlie

SophieKitty said...

Wow! That is very impressive.

Angus said...

You have lots of dingle-balls! I LOVE dingle-balls. AND you can spell!

Gandalf & Grayson said...

JB, you have so many toys! We don't have any balls left and there is just one, sadly torn-up mousie left somewhere in the garage. But we aren't jealous...

Mom...

Snowball said...

JB, you are the smartest kitty I have ever met!

Luv,
Snowball

MoMo said...

This is really, really impressive! You are just super-smart!

Kaz's Cats said...

JB, that's amazing, spelling your own name - and those toys are impressive,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha