1. Every day when the sun shines through the front window, I like to catch "birdies". "Birdies" are flecks of dust that glisten in the sunshine. Or mom will pet me and then let my furs fly in the sunshine and I catch those birdies too. I do this every day.
2. I like to ride on my mom's back or drape myself over her shoulder! If mom is bending over to pick something up and I am nearby, I just hop on. Mom will take me for a ride then.....and I especially like to ride up and down the stairs.
3. When my mom is working from home, I must always sleep on her desk (on my blue blankie), just in case she needs an assistant, or if she has time to blog.
4. I like to play and hide underneath blankets and wait for mom to poke me from outside.
5. If my mom is sitting on the couch, and I need her, I will jump up on her, look her straight in the eyes, and speak really loudly. Then I jump down. If no response, then I jump up from the other side and speak louder. I keep doing this until my mom gets up and comes to play with me.
6. After I poop, I have to run around the house really really fast, because I feel so free! I do this every time I poop.
7. I walk mom to the door every time she leaves the house (with my biggest pouty face), and then wait for her at the door for when she comes home. I am a dog in a cat suit.
I hope you enjoyed reading about me, because I sure like writing about me! I would like to tag the following friends for this meme:
1. Hana the dog, because she has a red sportscar, and makes cool ribbon necklaces, that would look good on cats too....maybe Daisy could model one some day for us all? Hana pretends she does not like cats, but I know she really wants to be my friend!
2. Fat Eddy and Phinney, because they are very floofy and Phinney looks like me!
3. My friend, Lorianna, because she is a super nice lady, and she misses Tookie a lot.