Monday, January 21, 2008

7 Random Facts About Me

My friend, Ariel, tagged me for a Meme called The Seven Random Facts About Me, and here are my answers.

1. Every day when the sun shines through the front window, I like to catch "birdies". "Birdies" are flecks of dust that glisten in the sunshine. Or mom will pet me and then let my furs fly in the sunshine and I catch those birdies too. I do this every day.

2. I like to ride on my mom's back or drape myself over her shoulder! If mom is bending over to pick something up and I am nearby, I just hop on. Mom will take me for a ride then.....and I especially like to ride up and down the stairs.



3. When my mom is working from home, I must always sleep on her desk (on my blue blankie), just in case she needs an assistant, or if she has time to blog.

4. I like to play and hide underneath blankets and wait for mom to poke me from outside.

5. If my mom is sitting on the couch, and I need her, I will jump up on her, look her straight in the eyes, and speak really loudly. Then I jump down. If no response, then I jump up from the other side and speak louder. I keep doing this until my mom gets up and comes to play with me.

6. After I poop, I have to run around the house really really fast, because I feel so free! I do this every time I poop.

7. I walk mom to the door every time she leaves the house (with my biggest pouty face), and then wait for her at the door for when she comes home. I am a dog in a cat suit.



I hope you enjoyed reading about me, because I sure like writing about me! I would like to tag the following friends for this meme:


1. Hana the dog, because she has a red sportscar, and makes cool ribbon necklaces, that would look good on cats too....maybe Daisy could model one some day for us all? Hana pretends she does not like cats, but I know she really wants to be my friend!

2. Fat Eddy and Phinney, because they are very floofy and Phinney looks like me!

3. My friend, Lorianna, because she is a super nice lady, and she misses Tookie a lot.



12 comments:

Lorianna said...

Hi JB! I think I will give 7 facts about my kitties sometime today. Billie, Cody, and Cricket each have their own little quirks. I think JB and Cody would be good friends. They're both so good natured and playful.
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Daisy said...

I do that running like crazy after I poop, too!

Daisy said...

ps: I am going to go check out Hana now!

Hana said...

Hi JB. I will have to think about my 7 random facts about me. And yes, you are partially right. I like some cats. It all depends on the cat! Oh oh oh. When you run around really really FAST after you poop, in the dog world this is called Zoomies. Well, anytime one runs around fast and crazy, it's called Zoomies!

Andrée said...

You are such a companionable kitty, JB. Mine? Well, they just sleep until winter is over. Then they disappear until the autumn is over. I get some bites, a few kisses and a pile of dead mice. But I wish they would talk a bit!

JB's Big World said...

Hana,
How funny! I did not know what I was doing was called Zoomies! ha ha ha!
--JB

JB's Big World said...

Lorianna,
I would like to meet Cody! Maybe we can teleport over to each other!
--JB

JB's Big World said...

Hi Andree,
I am sure your kitties have quite the personalities! I don't get to catch mice.....I think i might like to though!
--JB

JB's Big World said...

Daisy,
Did you select the color for your necklace yet from Hana? :^)
--JB

Ariel said...

Hi JB,

Great facts ...Thanks for Playing :)

Kaz's Cats said...

Great meme JB! I (Tasha) also like to ride on my mum's back, although she's not so keen when I dig my claws in. Good work sleeping near your mom when she's working from home - who else could snoopervise her so well!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Hana said...

JB, I am still thinking about my 7 random facts. My facts are kinda boring so I am trying to think of better facts.

But, in the meantime, about those zoomies.... you can see me in zoomie action here on YouTube